Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ckr goal - Class

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He could have scored all eight today - tragedy for us but hopefully a good sell on clause

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
f*** that **** , f***ing lazy wannabe twat. he can f*** off and rot , useless ****. We got Jakey and Revell

CKR - Wannabe gangster - get to f***

D

Deleted member 2719

Come on guy yes CKR is in the past but i feel Deano would have bought the best out of him as he is currently doing with Kuipers.

It was Just another McGhee F*ck up.

I still would have rather had him with our current squad of talent than sold him for nothing.

:nono:

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Why did Knight let McGhee sell CKR when he knes he was giing to sack him soon - very odd.

D

Deleted member 2719

Stinky Kat said:
Why did Knight let McGhee sell CKR when he knes he was giing to sack him soon - very odd.

Whatever our saviour Mr Knight says i think he thought MM could turn it round right up to the Bristol game.

Then realised the fan power.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Amazingly, a big pay packet and the scary Colin Wanker seem to have prompted him onto greater efforts than sitting on his arse in the penalty area shrugging his hands in the air at the linesman like a toddler in a sandpit. His talent was never in doubt (although sadly, that was best seen during warm-ups), his attitude was a bit iffy.

1066gull

Dougal said:
f*** that **** , f***ing lazy wannabe twat. he can f*** off and rot , useless ****. We got Jakey and Revell

CKR - Wannabe gangster - get to f***
So, you don't like him?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Man of Harveys said:
Amazingly, a big pay packet and the scary Colin Wanker seem to have prompted him onto greater efforts than sitting on his arse in the penalty area shrugging his hands in the air at the linesman like a toddler in a sandpit. His talent was never in doubt (although sadly, that was best seen during warm-ups), his attitude was a bit iffy.
I did notice on MOTD he is still doing his "stop playing and spread your arms in disbelief" routine when a decision went agaisnt him.

Nicely taken goal though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here