Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

City v QPR

Oct 25, 2003
can't remember a more exciting ending to a league season..........just brilliant

also in the constant service there was the BIGGEST TWAT of a united fan (southern accent, obviously) I have ever come across........I didn't really care who won the league, but his face when city scored their 3rd was an absolute DELIGHT to witness........so, SO funny

D

Deleted member 18477

What is the difference, without TB's money we would forever have been flirting between the lower two leagues with a odd season in the championship at the worst ground in the country - its not as if the loan is likely to be repaid

We have to pay money back to the lonee, they have things bought without a loan. That's the difference...

D

Deleted member 18477

can't remember a more exciting ending to a league season..........just brilliant

also in the constant service there was the BIGGEST TWAT of a united fan (southern accent, obviously) I have ever come across........I didn't really care who won the league, but his face when city scored their 3rd was an absolute DELIGHT to witness........so, SO funny

Haha fight kicked off in a haywards Heath bar. Fake utd fans cheering 'championees' in the 90th... City score 2, he was told to 'sit down shut up!' and then he got angry as f***.

Feb 14, 2010
Wrong. He has loaned us the money to build a ground. We are paying the money back. He hasn't bought us millions of pounds worth of players like city's and Chelsea's owners have done.

To be fair mate, i think Bloom's "loan" is in reality "stapled" (as its called in the commercial world) to equity in the club and is probably being run that way for tax reasons. So in reality bloom did buy the ground as its not really a true loan. as for city and united, I couldn't care less about either. Great end to the league tho.

D

Deleted member 18477

To be fair mate, i think Bloom's "loan" is in reality "stapled" (as its called in the commercial world) to equity in the club and is probably being run that way for tax reasons. So in reality bloom did buy the ground as its not really a true loan. as for city and united, I couldn't care less about either. Great end to the league tho.

Ahhh fair enough then! Then there is no difference really. I wasn't aware of that.

Brilliant last day.

falmer seagull

Apr 28, 2012
Also, shouldn't you include the running costs of the clubs and investment from the owners (where in the glazers are taking out 40m to pay debts, and sheik monsour(?) is putting in hundreds of millions).

And you forgot to mention that Fegie paid £29 million for that flop Veron as well.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Another hypocrite our sugar daddy has bought us a ground

Exactly. The interest repayments alone on Man Utd's debt are staggering, let alone the debt itself. They've a large revenue, granted, but seemingly the debt is huge, whereas City have an owner who can actually afford to pay for all these signings and write the debt off himself. Not a lot of difference IMO.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
but they did sell ronaldo for £80 million, so hardly the same as city is it?
where do i start with posts like this?, utd get there money from there turnover from being one of the most recognised brands in world football. city? rich suger daddy that has bought the leauge... FACT
The idea that Utd haven't been buying the title all these years is crazy. Didn't they break the world record when buying Rio all those years ago? No doubt Everton would have liked to keep Rooney, but Manure's money talks. Which is how they got Carrick and Berbatov from Spurs. Sure, they also have a great youth system, but that too takes money. The only difference with Chelsea and City is that the money turned up with a new owner, whereas Utd have loads of season's worth of earnings to spend (so what, it's still money). It's not like any team has players like ours, but have won thanks to the spirit of the fans.

Just got back from the pub,the place was full of plastic red shirts celebrating at full time ,then empty pub fcuking classic i realy cannot stand the southern plastics that support the big 2 from up north.
I'd have loved to see that.
When City scored the winner I started cheering and laughing, and didn't stop laughing for about an hour, as I watched the footage/interviews etc.

If City win again next season, I'll hate them too, but for now I'm just glad it's someone different at the top.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Just got back from the pub,the place was full of plastic red shirts celebrating at full time ,then empty pub fcuking classic i realy cannot stand the southern plastics that support the big 2 from up north.:albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

That's a great post. So much so, i read it twice. :D

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Wow. Although I said in an earlier post I "didn't give a shit" who actually won I have to say that was absolutely BRILLIANT. What a finale! That was sport at its best and it made for absolutely gripping television.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Wrong. He has loaned us the money to build a ground. We are paying the money back. He hasn't bought us millions of pounds worth of players like city's and Chelsea's owners have done.

There are NO plans to pay the money back you imbecile.

Jimmy Grimble

[MENTION=12595]Acker79[/MENTION] is spot on.

Anyone who thinks what City have done this season is any different to what United have done for years is either thick as shit or a closet United fan.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
[MENTION=12595]Acker79[/MENTION] is spot on.

Anyone who thinks what City have done this season is any different to what United have done for years is either thick as shit or a closet United fan.

You sound like a very upset closet red to me:laugh::laugh: ,that could have been any club in the EPL against manure today and i would have wanted them to win.:albion2::albion2::albion2:

Jimmy Grimble

You sound like a very upset closet red to me:laugh::laugh: ,that could have been any club in the EPL against manure today and i would have wanted them to win.:albion2::albion2::albion2:

I don't think you've understood what I said there fella. Have a read again. I'm pleased City won.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here