Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

City v Man Ure

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
When ITV homed in on Liam Gallagher & friends celebrating, I'm sure I saw that guy Bellotti you all hate with em?? Does this sound about right?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Wasn't it Noel ? :lol: and I don't think so ???

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
But we all know Scholes can't tackle, even though he's one of 'the greatest midfielders ever FACT', so surely you can't send him off for that.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
hope the ginger **** retires now

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Well the majority of Manchester will be pleased but the majority of Essex will be gutted.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
May have said something nasty, but on first inspection, it was very funny to see the Man U lot go mental at Balotelli. They normally do that at the referee for 90 minutes. Jolly good show.

May have said something nasty, but on first inspection, it was very funny to see the Man U lot go mental at Balotelli. They normally do that at the referee for 90 minutes. Jolly good show.

The comms were effusive in praise for Balotelli, but I thought he was quite the liability. Bad choices all the time, selfish, and a loose cannon throughout. He lost possession so many times I was waiting for Manure to capitalize and see him be the cause of a City downfall.
They should get rid asap, imho.

Chamberpot

Jan 5, 2010
Hate united, so glad city beat them. United are the biggest losers, see Rio having a go at Ballotelli. Lol made me chuckle

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
The comms were effusive in praise for Balotelli, but I thought he was quite the liability. Bad choices all the time, selfish, and a loose cannon throughout. He lost possession so many times I was waiting for Manure to capitalize and see him be the cause of a City downfall.
They should get rid asap, imho.

I agree. He's lazy and bozac. One incredible shot every four games isn't enough to gain respect or worth. He might one day grow into the mind of an adult, but for now he's impaired by his spoilt brat mentality. If the non-druggy Toure wasn't playing with the power of ten pumas, then it might have seemed more like Man U had the extra man for the first hour.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Now United are out, will ITV Sport even bother showing the final?

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Man. C.'s physio using a metal detector to find and extract Scholes' studs from Zaboletta's thigh......

Good to hear the pundits on TV and radio all saying it was a straight red card, rather than slagging off the Ref. Would be interesting to hear Sir Alex try to defend that challenge.

I used to rate Scholes - always a feisty midfielder and had some cracking games for England, scoring some important goals (I seem to recall him silencing a packed Hampden Park) but in the last couple of seasons those lost yards now make him a liability. Unlike Giggs who seems to still have what it takes (if used sparingly) it is probably best that Scholes hangs his boots up - before he is remembered for the wrong reasons.

On today's performance I wouldn't fancy United's midfield against Barca if they qualify for the Champions League Final.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here