Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

City fans today

The Bear

Dec 21, 2010
Always actually quite liked Leicester but today thought their fans were shocking!

The only time they could be heard today was after the final whistle with the boring homophobic chants.
As for 1-0 on your big day out...give me a break, an identi-kit bowl in a midlands dump I don't think so!! Ipswich in a couple of weeks will be a bigger day out than today.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Ha ha, so much This. I was at the Wankers last season and was pretty let down by such a boring ground and total lack of atmosphere. I was sat in the singing section of the home fans, it was gash

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
In fairness they did make quite a lot of noise, although with the help of a drum. But my goodn who do they think they are? Millwall?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Southampton do a much better job of generating an atmosphere in their bowl stadium, without a drum

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
I was right next to the stairs a few yards from the leicester section with the drum and they were the only block of home fans singing, and they only did that with the help of a drum and only when they scored and after the final whistle, I think we outsung them even after we went 1-0 down :)

SouthamptonGuy

Apr 3, 2011
100% agree, when saints played them I was expecting a decent home following... but there was only a couple hundred that jumped up and down a bit when a big guy hit a drum. No atmosphere from them. Even at full time we were louder than them, and we lost!

sharpey38

Aug 4, 2011
Denton
Thought they were twats to be honest, the only thing they offered were homo related, ssssssssoooooooooooo bbbbbbooooring

shit team and shit fans

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I hadn't realised that Care in the Community allowed patients in Leicester to go out on their own on a saturday afternoon.

Some of the most backward people I have seen for years.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
I thought there was plenty of noise from the end with the drummer- dead elsewhere tho

mattbeighton

Sep 17, 2011
Leicester fan here, thought I'd share my thoughts, I come in peace so don't shoot me!

Whilst what you all have said is true, please don't tar us all with the same brush. There is a reason some of us don't sing and it is because of the tw*ts who do sing the homophobic, tw*ttish and all round shit songs. I'm not a huge singer anyway, but certainly won't join in with the songs that were sung today and it saddens (but does not surprise) me that we represent this image to other teams.

Anyway, (and this is where I might get shot) I was a big disappointed with your lot today, I had expected more of a fight a la Southampton, but I can see why you are where you are. You are very organised and for the first 10 minutes passed us off the park. You were unlucky on the red card as well, it certainly looked more of a case of "ball to hand".

Good luck this season, may you finish just below us!

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
I was stood on the stairs and was the one taking all the flack from the home fans, thought they were shit home supporters from the start and we outsung then from start to finish.

mattbeighton

Sep 17, 2011
good at least im not the only one that thought it was a really boring,souless stadium, when ours has 30,000 in it the difference will b so much better

It depends on the design, see below.

I thought there was plenty of noise from the end with the drummer- dead elsewhere tho

On a Leicester forum, there are regularly people moaning about the fact that our Kop never creates any noise, yet I sit there and it is noisy all game. Unfortunately, due to the design of the stadium, the noise doesn't travel. For instance I couldn't hear a peep out of your fans today (the Kop is at the opposite end) yet judging by the movement I saw there and your comments here, I have no doubt you were creating plenty of noise.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here