Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] City fans reaction

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Some of them are genuinely calling for Pep's head on Blue Moon :lolol: look at these deluded plastic wankers:
Screenshot_20210529-230255__01.jpg

Screenshot_20210529-230918__01.jpg

Screenshot_20210529-230554__01.jpg

And the classic:

Screenshot_20210529-230741__01.jpg

Schadenfreude is off the scale tonight :lolol:

monty uk

Sep 25, 2018
The ref? The ref?

Have any of them said that they lost because we kicked them off the pitch?

Seem to be able to blame everyone else but themselves.

Get them into government, they'd do well.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The ref? The ref?

Have any of them said that they lost because we kicked them off the pitch?

Seem to be able to blame everyone else but themselves.

Get them into government, they'd do well.

In fairness, or balance, a ref thread seems to appear every time Albion lose.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Pep trying to be too clever (again)

Just start Fernadinho and Aguero and you win the game.

The bloke is clearly brilliant at coaching but my god he makes it hard for himself.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Ironic that you should refer to City fans as ‘entitled tossers’ (how many have you actually met?) and then proceed to childishly whine on about how you booed the guard of honour, want them kicked out of football and decisions against Brighton.

When in fact, you wouldn’t be seeing your team play ‘good football’ these days, had it not been for Fraudiola /City changing the way the game (football) is played.

City aren’t ‘dirty’, they don’t cheat, they allow other teams to play, they’re not arrogant (nor are the fans), they’re humble in victory and most of the time gracious in defeat. It’s jealousy that spurs this nonsense you’re peddling.
As for the Petroclub crap - are you seriously saying you personally don’t use the stuff? If your going to be so self righteous, you need to take a good look at your own owners background and the fact that I’ve heard rumours today of an FA investigation into betting irregularities associated with the officiating of the game. If you ask a Lincoln City fan -they’d be jealous Brighton at the moment because you’ve got more money - and you’re not the least bit concerned how your owner came by it - ARE YOU?

I did see the handball by City player, and we called it as a penalty - Atwell and Moss didn’t, they were as wrong about that as most of the decisions they made that evening, and mere incompetence doesn’t cover it IMO- and that’s a problem for ALL supporters.

The Moss/Atwell combo has been mired in controversy before and Atwell was removed from officiating premier league games for X9 years for exactly this stuff.

I previously enjoyed my time visiting your club, and entertaining your away fans at our place - but prats like you and others in this thread have completely changed the way we think of your club. I think you’ll notice that next season.
As it happens, your manager has already issued a public apology to MCFC staff for the behavior of the club that night........

Commiserations [emoji112]

I hope you were ok with Tuchel’s celebrating tonight.

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
Some of them are genuinely calling for Pep's head on Blue Moon :lolol: look at these deluded plastic wankers:
View attachment 137192

View attachment 137193

View attachment 137194

And the classic:

View attachment 137195

Schadenfreude is off the scale tonight :lolol:

These sort of comments, and those made after we beat them were the reason I wanted Chelsea to win last night's 'El Plastico'.

Guardiola has brought them relentless success, eight trophies in his five years there.

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
Used to like Manchester City and I bet the real true fans that supported the club when they played in Division 3 in the late 90s would never write shit like above

But like us unfortunately success brings the JCL brigade and then you get comments like are being posted

Bet most of them never went to Maine Road

Aug 13, 2020
Darlington
Used to like Manchester City and I bet the real true fans that supported the club when they played in Division 3 in the late 90s would never write shit like above

But like us unfortunately success brings the JCL brigade and then you get comments like are being posted

That many trophies over more than 10 years will do that to a fan base unfortunately.

While the City fans I know personally are lovely (it might be fan actually, not sure), I don't doubt that out of 30,000+ people at Maine Road they always had their fair share of brain-deficient colon scrapings. It's amazing what comparison to Man Utd supporters will do for a reputation.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
To be fair to them I watched the game and was annoyed that he chose not to play Fernandinho and Aguero.

Just seems like a no brainer to me. Every year he tries to be all too clever in the Champions League.

I am not going to have a go at City fans for being pissed off. They are within their rights to be frustrated with their genius coach's decisions In this instance.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Did you see Liam Gallagher interviewed on the pitch before the game. A proper fan, said he'd have just been happy to win the league cup.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Most of the newbies will have never heard of Maine Road!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here