Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Citeh fans

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Every club has bellend fans, some many more than others. Hardly worth getting upset about a few citeh fans who probably weren't anywhere near the Etihad stadium before 2003.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Calm down big man. What’s wrong with helping out away fans. Clearly you’ve never needed a hand from someone with a bit of local knowledge. Embarrassed yourself there.

Mate.....if they can't do a bit of research about the ground they are visiting or read the ticket about Park and Ride. then why should I worry about them, you of course are free to cruise around all the motorway services offering free advice....Normally I tell them about P and R ......down A23 at the BP station turn right and follow the signs ..

But these bloke were full on arrogant...so f@ck em

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Calm down big man. What’s wrong with helping out away fans. Clearly you’ve never needed a hand from someone with a bit of local knowledge. Embarrassed yourself there.

There seems to be a lot of bitterness about the city fans on here tonight. Bizarre, almost jealous-like ffs. They seemed decent enough to me on the whole, no different to most other set of fans.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
There seems to be a lot of bitterness about the city fans on here tonight. Bizarre, almost jealous-like ffs. They seemed decent enough to me on the whole, no different to most other set of fans.

Tbh don’t really get it. The few I bumped into in town after the game all seemed to be having a lovely time and where very nice about our second half performance.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Gaggle of 20 year old city fans spent the entire game goading and gesturing at individual
Brighton fans in the east corner.. One Brighton fan was ejected for responding. I like a bit of back & forth but that was ridiculous. Shower of bell ends.
Our stewards are very keen to eject our own fans these days

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

It’s not too difficult to understand, if you encountered City fans and they were ok you’ll probably hold a decent opinion of them, if you found them to be behaving like twats then you’ll probably hold a slightly lower opinion of them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here