Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Citeh fans

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
A few city youngsters got a bit over excited walking up the stairs to the coach park but I’ll file under “Bantz”

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
City fans are shit and always have been. That will never change no matter how many billions their dodgy owners plough into the club.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
The funny thing about City fans is the more blood money they spend the more they turn into United fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
It's maybe a sign of how far Brighton have come that they seem to see a game against us a major rivalry. Or it might be that because they subconsciously know their soulless club has bought success so much they have to brand themselves "cityzens" to try and create a sense of belonging. Or it might just be that they have epic bellendery.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It's maybe a sign of how far Brighton have come that they seem to see a game against us a major rivalry. Or it might be that because they subconsciously know their soulless club has bought success so much they have to brand themselves "cityzens" to try and create a sense of belonging. Or it might just be that they have epic bellendery.

I was having a laugh with a few good stories from back in the 70’s

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
One on the steps up to the coaches kept banging on about Manchester being great. Didn't like being told to **** off back there then

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I’ve only ever met 1 City fan from Sussex pre UAE takeover - the West Coast train home was full of them from Sussex / Hampshire. And all had a story about their dad / uncle / grandad supporting them [emoji849]

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017

I'm pretty certain none of their fans see us as any kind of rivalry :laugh:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Approaching ground late at 5pm. A coach load of city fans (spotty 20 year olds) were entering the car park and every window on the coach was full of their fans doing all the w@nker and v signs. A big group of us Albion fans on the the side of the road just laughed at them, which wound them up even more, genuinely, they looked so ridiculous with their angry silent gesturing faces. Strange as it just came out of no where, its not like we've got any rivalry with them.*

I was obviously walking in the same group as yourself, they all looked so brave in the safety of their coach :lol:

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
3-4 City Blokes at Cobham services at about 3.30
They were lounging about outside drinking coffee, they asked me ( BHA shirt) about parking...(now this was 2 hours to KO and I had a ticket for Bridge Street....)

I asked what they knew about parking as it was 2 hours to KO and takes 45 mins from Cobham they told me they would worry about parking when they get there!! Immediatly I thought kn@bs.

So I told them to head to the stadium loads of street parking!!!! Hope they missed the game.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
They were lounging about outside drinking coffee, they asked me ( BHA shirt) about parking...(now this was 2 hours to KO and I had a ticket for Bridge Street....)

I asked what they knew about parking as it was 2 hours to KO and takes 45 mins from Cobham they told me they would worry about parking when they get there!! Immediatly I thought kn@bs.

So I told them to head to the stadium loads of street parking!!!! Hope they missed the game.

Bit of a dick move no?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

:bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here