Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cisse and Evans both banned

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Again I would ask is that virtually guaranteed or a remote possibility a big difference when apportioning blame.

It's a very good chance and one reason why medical staff & police officers have vaccinations for Hep B. Spitting is classed as assault.
Bus drivers have a spit kit on them to place the spittle into a container for DNA to be used for evidence.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Absolutely absurd punishment. Spitting although unpleasant and should be discouraged but it never hurt anybody or threatened an injury to end their career. Should have been 3 games maximum as per a straight red card.

Completely disagree. Bad tackles happen, that's football. Spitting at opposing players to me is pretty much the worst thing you can do on a football pitch IMO, disgusting and both deserve the punishment.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Completely disagree. Bad tackles happen, that's football. Spitting at opposing players to me is pretty much the worst thing you can do on a football pitch IMO, disgusting and both deserve the punishment.

I dunno I can definitely think of a few WORSE things they could do to each other...

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

While its vile, seriously? Worse than a leg breaking tackle that could end a career? Or an elbow?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here