Chuba Akpom signs on loan until the end of the season

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
In fact, after some deep analysis I can confirm it was actually David Button of Brentford who got 'Boro promoted. Without his own goal on Jan 12th we would have finished 3 points clear of them. **** YOU BUTTON

I thought we all agreed it was Stuani's goal against us at the Amex that won them promotion, as we'd have gone up if he missed and it remained 0-2. :jester:

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
I thought we all agreed it was Stuani's goal against us at the Amex that won them promotion, as we'd have gone up if he missed and it remained 0-2. :jester:

Surely it's more likely that it was Kike's goal in the same match? That got them out of the blocks, without that I doubt they would have score both the others.

OR MAYBE if on the 23rd Feb Connolly had scored for Cardiff in the correct goal, that also might have helped a little.

Unfortunately, all of this will be lost on some people :)

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
How do you know im in Brighton? For all you know i could be in an office in Finsbury Park.

I'm edging my bets mate that you work in Brighton/sussex.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Basically Strengthen from a position of Strength. That's what the club always says. Are we strengthening at all enough to get across the line?

Not with this no. If we have injuries stack up and Akpom is our answer I will be fearful personally.

I'm sure i'll be shot down though and people who haven't actually watched him play will conclude i'm after a 10m BLOCKBUSTER or something ridiculous.

There are better loans to be had and it wouldn't surprise me if this one was lower down on the list. That said, as soon as I see him in the stripes he will be backed fully.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports