Chuba Akpom signs on loan until the end of the season

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
2 bad games and they could be snapping at our heels, and games in hand sadly doesn't mean wins in hand as you know :shrug:

I will still be nervous on 8 points ahead with 5 games to go.
So will I, but if a player is not good enough to be a backup, that won't suddenly make opponents overtake us, we just won't play him.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Well there we have it, Baldocks back up. Hopefully everyone can relax now and stop all the bed wetting. Unless of course you were deluded enough to think there was a 10million marquee signing on the way, then carry on...

****ing club apologist...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I would welcome this signing if confirmed...

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Never heard of him but a quick look on youtube he can use his left and right, and he's a battler.

If he's good enough for Hughton he's good enough for me. He wouldn't have signed him lightly and at this time of this season he needs it to be the best signing of his life. If he's good we will get promoted automatically, and if he is rubbish we will be in the playoffs.

Really? That important?

The squad we have at present has got us to a pretty good position.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
I'd be happy with this signing. I'm of the opinion we don't need a 'big name' to come in. Our squad is more than capable of achieving promotion but we need someone to offer competition but who doesn't mind sitting on the bench if our current strikers are in fire.

I think you'll find he very much thinks he's big name.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Sounds like a decent signing if we can pull it off. Here's hoping.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
He's had a medical confirmed by two different sauces, including Sky.

If one of those sauces is Transfer Central Live I'd take it with a massive pinch of salt. I don't think they are that accurate. Unless i am getting them mixed up with another of the so-called ITK twitter accounts.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What worries me is the extent of the Baldock injury. Have we had it confirmed that he's back in training?

I think you should just be grateful, whatever it is, it didn't happen back in October.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Will be quite an interesting conversation when he explains that to Dunk and Duffy then!

Stocko, Murray, Bruno, Knockaert...

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I think you should just be grateful, whatever it is, it didn't happen back in October.

I've now become accustomed to not believing the injury updates. Like the Zamora one they hid last season, Rosenoir was only ever supposed to be out for 6 weeks (twice), the Kayal injury took longer than anticipated by us fans after club reports. Now it's got to the point that I'm not sure we'll see Baldock or Bruno for a while. There's very little news and while I understand you don't want to give too much info to the opposition, I feel like we get strung along. Is Akpom backup or the new partner for Hemed or Murray?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports