Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chrystal palace are the LEAST LIKELY team to survive in the Prem

Feb 3, 2013
Until we do something about Selhurst, unfortunately yes. You are in a more advantageous position it pains me to say as you already have the foundations in place

Yes we are advance to you and you are playing catch up at the moment but if you get promoted this season then things will change. If you don't gain promotion then can see you sagging back even further.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Yes we are advance to you and you are playing catch up at the moment but if you get promoted this season then things will change. If you don't gain promotion then can see you sagging back even further.

Again agreed. Think the stakes are higher for us, dont think we would go again next season, under Ollie anyway.

Feb 3, 2013
Bleeding hell , your not there yet !

Dougie, not very keen on you or your club but can see you winning this tie. I'm not on LSD or magic mushrooms unlike many on here. Some of the posts I've read on here has been well lets just say a great white shark has a bigger bite and you're the great white.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
...and therefore the least likely to have their current squad playing.
IF they went up, it would be shocking, and HILARIOUS

For some reason many top 4 plastics I know seem to think Palace are amazing and have just been unlucky recently :facepalm:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Teams Compared

4Teams.jpg

All four teams will struggle without massive investment.

I think the Albion are best placed if all players rated over 8 can make it in the Premier League.

Click on the image makes it bigger.

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
Until we do something about Selhurst, unfortunately yes. You are in a more advantageous position it pains me to say as you already have the foundations in place

Yep. We would likely battle to get points from the top 5 or 6, but do enough to establish a sound future. No reason to be shy about aspirations.
Tbh I think palace flattered to deceive this season, lucky not to drop out of the playoffs.

TnL_CPFC

Jan 25, 2012
Got to say I'm with TypicalPalace on this one, Brighton are much more geared up for prem, proper Spanish club and have all the foundations that, lets be honest, probably deserves to be in the top division. Besides, can't see us beating you in either game tbh not on current forms (after witnessing what the posh attack did to our defence, don't want to know what the likes of Ulloa, Buckley/KLL & Orlandi will do). I'm going 1-4 Brighton :-(

Brighton vs Leicester final (I'd prefer to see Leicester go up purely because I'd miss playing you cunits ;-))

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
View attachment 42457

All four teams will struggle without massive investment.

I think the Albion are best placed if all players rated over 8 can make it in the Premier League.

Click on the image makes it bigger.

What on earth is that?!
Selected highlights:
Gabbidon - 8 :lolol:
Chalobah - 8 (as good as the mighty Danny Gabbidon?!)
No Watford players get a 9, despite finishing third.
Almunia - 7 Why?
Moxey - 7 :lolol:
Zola - 6 :jester:
Upson outscored by Damien Delaney

Jeez

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here