Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Christos tzolis

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Very much the type of talented youngster we seem to target these days, would be great to get in there ahead of United again. The fact that Dortmund are also linked with him is another sign of how good he potentially is, they have a pretty handy record of signing very talented kids.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I can't see us paying £17.3million for a player from the Greek league.

We spent around that much for a player in the Belgium league though right?

This guy seems like a typical modern day Albion signing to me, right age, non major league. European experience, high ceiling, good investment.

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
Why? The league they play in has absolutely nothing to do with it. We’ve signed players for similar money from the Belgian league. We tried to sign Soucek for more money from the Czech league.

Yeah, but the Belgian league is a higher standard. I'm not saying it won't happen, i'll just be surprised.

Where was it reported we tried to sign Soucek?

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
We spent around that much for a player in the Belgium league though right?

This guy seems like a typical modern day Albion signing to me, right age, non major league. European experience, high ceiling, good investment.

Yeah, the Belgian league is a higher standard though. I'm not saying we won't sign him, just personally it would surprise me.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I don't know.

Whenever I hear the word winger in relation to a prospective signing, I groan.

We don't play with wingers and we have loads of them

We need an out and out penalty box merchant. A goalhanger. Someone who couldn't care less whether we win or lose as long as he's bagged a couple of goals.

If the club find a striker capable of playing on his own up front, the team could change tactics and play with wingers. Long term I think 4-3-3 and 3-4-3 are more likely formations than the current 3-4-1-2. Playing with two central strikers is useful because you can beat any team with it as they can combine together, but if you really want to dominate games its not optimal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here