Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Christmas shopping

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
The Complete Badger said:
Anyone who has done any christmas shopping by the 23rd November is either a girl or gay:)

Oi you cheeky buggar. I did mine months ago which is just as well as not in the mood for it right now. And if I have to choose then I am a girl:blush:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I have about half of it ready to buy on Amazon, will probably add to that this evening, tomorrow off into Cheltenham to buy cards, paper and a couple of other presents, which should take me an hour and a half tops. Only problem is that I am in serious doo doo if the Post Office can't deliver a large brown box by about 21st December.

seven stands

May 25, 2006
hastings
xmas eve for me but i shant be going to the pub before like one year, now that was a rush prob best presents i have ever brought people though

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I had a go at that christmas shopping yesterday in brighton, Those shopping centres are pretty scarey places and I lost count of how many times my ankles got rammed by women incapable of steering pushchairs! I retired to the pub in the end! :drink:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I do most of my xmas shopping on price drop tv:blush:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
algie said:
I do most of my xmas shopping on price drop tv:blush:

Not a bad idea that fella! Mind you I ordered a set of towels from there once & they sent me 6 coffee mugs! :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here