Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Christmas Lights Switch On

D

Deleted member 18477

Santa Claus will be appearing at harrods in London from Saturday
For f sakes not even had fireworks night yet
What parent would wanna take their kid to see Santa on 4th November what a farce bloody wait for for F sakes!!!!!!!
I fully expect The Easter bunny to be hopping around Churchill square on boxing day

I love christmas but have to agree. No one should do anything christmas related until the 1st of December! Trees, food, music, taking kids to see Santa, christmas shopping.. All of it! Wait till 1st December!

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Oxford Street as usual is first up on Monday.....

Oxford Street's twinkly illuminations for 2012 are, intriguingly, sponsored by that famously divisive yeasty spread, Marmite. Quite how this branding will manifest itself in light form will be revealed at the switch-on ceremony on November 5, hosted by House of Fraser. Robbie Williams will flick the switch on Monday November 5. He'll be supported by the queen of current music Leona Lewis and boyband megastars Lawson. Note that this year the switch-on will be ticketed, at £10 each, with a 3,500 capacity.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I love christmas but have to agree. No one should do anything christmas related until the 1st of December! Trees, food, music, taking kids to see Santa, christmas shopping.. All of it! Wait till 1st December!

I love Xmas as well but starting from around the 20th December

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Who the feck is Richard Arnold?

This brute of a man.........

p00ydsbr.jpg

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
Just seen an ad in the Metro and.......................... Jonathon and Charlotte (this years runners up in Britains Got Talent, before you ask) are turning on the St Pancreas International Xmas lights tonight at 5.30

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Oxford Street as usual is first up on Monday.....

Oxford Street's twinkly illuminations for 2012 are, intriguingly, sponsored by that famously divisive yeasty spread, Marmite. Quite how this branding will manifest itself in light form will be revealed at the switch-on ceremony on November 5, hosted by House of Fraser. Robbie Williams will flick the switch on Monday November 5. He'll be supported by the queen of current music Leona Lewis and boyband megastars Lawson. Note that this year the switch-on will be ticketed, at £10 each, with a 3,500 capacity.

I had no idea Leona Lewis was the Queen of Current Music. Have I just woken up in 2006?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I had no idea Leona Lewis was the Queen of Current Music. Have I just woken up in 2006?

Well the 3,500 tickets were snapped up in record time despite the admission fee so she's obviously still popular and in the words of Louis Walsh 'relevant'.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Well the 3,500 tickets were snapped up in record time despite the admission fee so she's obviously still popular and in the words of Louis Walsh 'relevant'.

I would suspect that is mainly teenage girlies queuing up to see Lawson (were One Direction busy that day?) rather than Leona, or the tiresome Williams.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Well it's nearly that time again, down here in Lyme we've got Hugh Fearnley Whittingshall and the Masons to do the big switch on two weeks on Friday according to the local rag.

Who is it in Brighton?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here