Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Christmas light displays on peoples houses .

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Where in Brighton, Hove, Portslade, Southwick or Shoreham are spectacular light displays. The Argus mentions a street in Portslade is worth a visit , but I cannot see where . Grandkid duty .

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'm very pleased to see lots of lights in my local area (Findon) this year. Seems like a lot of people have made a good effort this year.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Twat.jpg

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Noticed this morning that my next door neighbor has run a cable from a gap in a window to outside . Probably plugged into a socket inside with cable wrapped around a drainpipe forming a coil for their xmas display . Not sure if this would be compliant with part p ?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
*** GRINCH ALERT ***

Always surprises me that people are concerned about the planet, the cost of fuel and then ...... BOOM, loads of lights up for around a month and a half, and none of it recyclable.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Always a good display in Amberley Drive Hove. There is a chap who decorates the front of his flat in Hornby road Bevendean, Not visited either in 2023 though

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
To a new resident in West Lothian - welcome to the neighbourhood :facepalm:

IMG_0825.jpeg

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
*** GRINCH ALERT ***

Always surprises me that people are concerned about the planet, the cost of fuel and then ...... BOOM, loads of lights up for around a month and a half, and none of it recyclable.
LED lights use minimal electricity, and some of us have solar panels (with a battery).

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
They're like tattoos - totally naff and usually found in areas of Social housing - but hey ho, if that's your thing then knock yourself out.

I actually don't mind them, but just can't be arsed to spend the time it must take to put all the crap up!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here