Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Christmas hype

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
feel like you're being taken for a ride??? , debt in the new year??? , keeping up the with the latest must have's to please the kids???, family argument's ???.................................... AND RELAX :facepalm:
regards
DR

You don't have to buy into it. You must save a fortune NOT going to matches. Din.

Regards
The Clamp

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I'm trying to avoid the 'most depressing day' of the year in January which is always a Monday.

1. In debt. Spending what I can afford when I can on presents (less gambling is helping).
2. Broken new year resolutions. Keep them simple and think of ways to change for the better health wise.
3. Shite weather. Can't do anything about this unless I win the lottery and go over to Oz for two months!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
It's bollox.
Saw birthday cakes on sale in Sainsburys today, my birthday isn't until bloody APRIL.

My local shop's selling eggs, milk, flour and lemons already. Pancake Day seems to get earlier and earlier every year.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Not being an idiot with money so there won't be debt in the new year - a nice first for me. The boy has said a few things he wants and has been flat out told no to the mentally expensive things but I have managed to get a fair amount of stuff he will like within the budget I set.

I think our friends along the South Coast could have done with you as Chairman, about 10 years ago! 😂

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here