Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Christmas dinner in a cup

Jul 7, 2003
Looks great to me.

However, the servers in the WSU can’t even work out that you need to remove the silver foil before adding hot water to Bovril. They would never be able to cope with serving something that complicated.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Bah humbug, can't beat the original and the BEST :xmas:

Attachments

• 0_xmasJPG.jpg
    0_xmasJPG.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 22

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
If this is not available in the North Stand concourse on New year's eve against Arsenal (and that's a very Brighton nail polish)

dinner.jpg

I will personally start the official 'Barber Out' campaign by ziplining naked from the West Stand upper into the family stand (sorry kids)

Whatever happened to .... ???

Last edited:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
that doesnt look too bad. was expecting something more sketchy or a glorified soup.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Or brandy butter.
You're not impressing anybody with your hoity toity 'Brandy Butter'. When I was a kid that was a line straight out of the fur coat and no knickers brigade.

Bet you were bought up in Hove, actually :wink:

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
You're not impressing anybody with your hoity toity 'Brandy Butter'. When I was a kid that was a line straight out of the fur coat and no knickers brigade.

Bet you were bought up in Hove, actually :wink:
Can’t stand the stuff, custard from a tin is more of a mark of my social standing.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
If this is not available in the North Stand concourse on New year's eve against Arsenal (and that's a very Brighton nail polish)

View attachment 154800

I will personally start the official 'Barber Out' campaign by ziplining naked from the West Stand upper into the family stand (sorry kids)

Whatever happened to .... ???
Far too much gravy, and only three sprouts :rant: . Where is the bread sauce?

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
How is anyone supposed to drink that?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here