• Scrambled Eggs

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • Chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Probably Bucks Fizz, bagels, scrambled eggs and smoked salmon prior to the heavy lifting of the Venison Loin Christmas very late Lunch...

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Always do a full English for us and the kids on Xmas morning. Its something I never had on the 25th as a kid, but the wife's family have always done it - so weve adopted the "tradition" as well now.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
What oddball would have Chicken for breakfast on Christmas day ?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
A pork pie and coleslaw, for BREAKFAST!!!?

What manner of FREAKS have you got yourself involved with!?
I know, it is utterly, utterly weird.

Aside from that, he's alright, but that is undoubtedly one hell of a question mark on his sanity and that of his family.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I noted that this thread was started in 2015 and I had voted but since then palette has changed and I would love kippers but wife hates the smell of them cooking so it will be 2 poached eggs on Multigrain toast

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
None of those mentioned as mine will be 2 soft boiled eggs wih soldiers

Apologies for the late reply. I must say that I'm very impressed that you invite members of our fine armed forces round for Christmas breakfast. :thumbsup:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Slightly OT but I love kippers but want them grilled or fried not poached and every remedy to avoid the smell when cooking them google said involved poaching or bbq. Any tips on how to get rid of the smell if grilling or frying indoors.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
A couple of years back Mrs V and I stayed in B&B at the pub local to Mrs V's Mum in Shropshire for Xmas, we were having our Full English about 8 AM on Christmas Day with most of the other guests in the restaurant...… A scouse couple came down last and the waitress quickly moved in to take their orders... full English,tea, toast... " Would you like anything else ? "asked the waitress … The lady Scouse asked if it was too early for an alcoholic drink to which the waitress responded " No, of course not, it's Christmas Day morning in a pub ! " I thought, here we go Buck's Fizz ! ……. oh no it wasn't, she asked for a large glass of Shiraz !

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Slightly OT but I love kippers but want them grilled or fried not poached and every remedy to avoid the smell when cooking them google said involved poaching or bbq. Any tips on how to get rid of the smell if grilling or frying indoors.

You could try cooking them outdoors?

Wood fire ?:clap::clap::clap::clap:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Croissants, because we're traitorous Europhile Remoaning Enemies of the People (and they're light).

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Smoked salmon ( Scottish not Norwegian ) and scrambled eggs on sourdough toast. . Not especially for Xmas I just like it for breakfast.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
What will you be indulging on after all the presents have been opened??

As I will be in Detroit with the wife's sister and dad, they open the presents Christmas eve...

So technically it won't be Breakfast, maybe a pizza delivery will be made and then settle down to a crap film with some jazzed up popcorn....

Attachments

• 300-102-1510938642.jpg
    300-102-1510938642.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 24
  • 04703AF2FA.jpeg
    04703AF2FA.jpeg
    202.5 KB · Views: 28

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here