Christmas booze

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cecil

Feb 8, 2008
Heathfield
Seen a few adverts from the supermarkets with their deals on alcohol for the xmas period.

What is the best that people have seen out there?

:cheers:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
3 cases of Strongbow (12) for £18 = 50p a can :)

Saying that Cecil you're never out the pub so f*** knows how you'll fit in some home drinking as well!

Any offers on cheap VODDY knocking around?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm not one for cases of Bud or Stella but I would advise Morrison's for their wines. They have a couple of nice whites on offer at the mo, plus they are knocking out Martini Prosecco @£5.99 a bottle, this is a VERY quaffable bit of gear !

Scanny

Saying that Cecil you're never out the pub so f*** knows how you'll fit in some home drinking as well!

LMFAO!

He is standing next right to me now at work telling me is'nt going out at the weekends anymore. Gonna watch x25 Come Dine with Me's, eat pizza and go for bike rides.

Where is that Bow deal please?

ASDA in Lancing only does x2 (12) for £15.00!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
LMFAO!

He is standing next right to me now at work telling me is'nt going out at the weekends anymore. Gonna watch x25 Come Dine with Me's, eat pizza and go for bike rides.

Where is that Bow deal please?

ASDA in Lancing only does x2 (12) for £15.00!

Morrisons - It's been off and on all yr mate.

LOL Cecil staying in at weekends doesn't add up - He was saying that he was watching Come Dine With Me the other day and it always makes him hungry - the reason her was talking about it was to explain to everyone why the f*** him and his mate went to KFC at 10-30 am on a sunday... :lolol:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
The 2 for £14 deal ended on Tuesday at Co-op, now 2 for £16 in most stores.

70cl of Smirnoff Vodka going to £9.99 next week though which is a very good deal.

Durlston

"Southgate, you're the one!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Same pattern every year.

Buy it all on Christmas Eve, stay sober for the big day, get tiddly at Christmas lunch and fall asleep during Toy Story 2 or whatever film they put on and wake up during the first episode of EastEnders with a splitting headache with the yelling from Kat/Stacey/Bianca etc. :laugh:

Cecil

Feb 8, 2008
Heathfield
Same pattern every year.

Buy it all on Christmas Eve, stay sober for the big day, get tiddly at Christmas lunch and fall asleep during Toy Story 2 or whatever film they put on and wake up during the first episode of EastEnders with a splitting headache with the yelling from Kat/Stacey/Bianca etc. :laugh:

Sounds about right :laugh:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
what pub best! which is cheapest for xmas booze blah blah real ale! cheap booze blah blah! which pub for southampton,drinking round london bridge blah blah pub showing sky game blah blah which pub are we blah blah,home blah blah pub beer beer beer blah blah real bloomin ale lord nelson blah blah star:facepalm:

Agreed. Woeful thread.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Seen a few adverts from the supermarkets with their deals on alcohol for the xmas period.

What is the best that people have seen out there?

:cheers:

check out moneysavingexpert - there's some sort of half price free delivery thing on there - i think it's slurp.co.uk

edit - just checked - it's all wine

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Same pattern every year.

are you living my life? :laugh:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Didn't ask you to open the thread, didn't ask you to carry on reading it when you realised what it was about and certainly didn't ask you to post....:tosser:

:lolol:

Rev has got wrong end of stick - this is a thread to help people find the best deals.

Great thread mate :thumbsup:

simmo

Feb 8, 2008

Asda doing 3 cases (50p a can) of Foster's (and others) for £18 too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports