Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Christmas: anti-climax?

I knew this Christmas was going to be shite so it wasn't an anti-climax as such. Brother's in Japan, my father was away on work and I saw my mother for about half an hour as she was laid up in bed sick all day.

Highlights of the day included watching 'Ten Years of Beckham' and eating a whole tub of Paprika Pringles in half an hour.

Hope next year's a bit better. :rolleyes:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Still, Pringles - silver lining.

I've worked every day since Christmas Day, and up to and including New Year's Eve when I hope to be out by 8pm to join up with the good lady and some friends. It has been shit, frankly, but as been pointed out there are worse things that can happen.

Heath Park Ranger

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
bhaexpress said:
My brother, and very occaisionally myself, played for the original Heath Park Rangers in the late 60s/early 70s.

Woah, and there's me thinking that my lot were THE original Heath Park Rangers.

Sadly, our oldest player is 29 thus born in 1974 so none of us would have played for your original side....

Were your lot any good?

PS. Sorry for the slow reply - only read NSC at work and been off since Dec 29th.

Stumpy Tim

I've been feeling a bit crappy the last couple of days. Christmas was great - had a good mate over for Xmas & NYE, and just had an awesome time. And then the blues hit. Got to back to work, friends away etc

But now I'm feeling good again. One positive day at work, news that my work want me to go to Florida next week (Orlando) and further news that the Xmas present I bought myself (BMW Z4) has arrived & I can pick it up Wednesday morning. Stroll on 2004

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here