Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Christian Walton & Jake Forster Caskey sign new 4/3 year deals - merged

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
One of the things I took from the Lewes game was how tall and thin Walton was. Incredibly lanky. Like a cartoon character just run over by a steamroller. Incredible.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
And with Ince and March on long term deals too, the future is bright! We also have Dunk, but I'm not sure how long his contract is.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
That's the way the club will spin it.

They have no need to spin it, it is what it is. Two very good young players signing new contracts

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I have a feeling that may be sooner than many on here think. Was told a few weeks ago the club view him as a number one in the near future.

I would be nice to see a young keeper come through the ranks, hopefully he will be on the bench at least.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Good news for the immediate future and hopefully will entice other youngsters to sign as they see players making it into the 1st team

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
**** me Walton is Ugly, no doubt he will end up with some fit bird now he has signed this contract though.

Oh and good news though, sorry I was just shocked at our very own Luke Chadwick.

Are you drunk, very immature or just a thoroughly unpleasant person?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
It's also a way to get money for them instead of letting them go to bigger clubs free remember,
In no way does it mean they will stay, look at Lewis Grabban signed a new contract at Bournemouth then sold a couple of months later to Norwich for £3million.
It's all about the money I'm afraid, not keeping the players really.
But, that is good business sense from Mr Bloom and Co protect your prize assets !!!

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
It is all good news, but it still makes existing players sound like new signings to me.
Masks the lack of movement in the transfer market.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here