CHRISSY HUGHTON's [or Pauly Clement's] Blue & White Army

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
the quicker this manager situation is sorted the quicker we can plan for the really tough season ahead

if there were thumbs
you would get a thumbs up for that great post

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Just a small quote from Paul Clement in todays Guardian

Paul Clement had a reminder earlier this week. The Italian (Ancelotti) noticed his assistant at Real Madrid was experiencing a pang of apprehension ahead of Saturday’s Champions League final and asked him if it was his first in the competition. “I told him it was and he chuckled and said it’s his seventh,” offered the Englishman. “His seventh as player and coach … Fair play. It could be my last.”

from a wider article saying that Ancelotti could be fired if Real Madrid fail to win the Champions League cup this weekend.

Last edited:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Just a small quote from Paul Clement in todays Guardian

from a wider article saying that Ancelotti could be fired in Real Madrid fail to win the Champions League cup this weekend.

Not sure we need another guy who shits his pants come the big game.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not sure we need another guy who shits his pants come the big game.
Although as big games go the English second division play off semi final isn't really the Champions League final, is it.

How many other candidates, for the Albion job, will be watching tomorrow night reminiscing about their Champions League finals.

albionite

May 20, 2009
It may have already been mentioned but I heard that Hughton had talks at the Amex yesterday.

I hope this is just speaking to everyone rather than he has a chance of the job. After reading what Norwich fans think of him think he is wrong choice for our club at moment.

Out of names mentioned want Sherwood or Clement.

Cafe Racer 59

May 21, 2014
North Stand NWSS
That's Norwich fans for you a team that think they should be higher than they are. Newcastle Bosses expected Hughton not to do as well as he did and got rid of him against the wishes of the fans. It's all about expectations and I hope we do not fall into that trap.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I hope this is just speaking to everyone rather than he has a chance of the job. After reading what Norwich fans think of him think he is wrong choice for our club at moment.

Out of names mentioned want Sherwood or Clement.

Why should people think that fans have any true appraisals of applicants for the managers job or even when in place. For everyone that says they are not good enough there is another saying they are.

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
Whoever it it, I trust TB to make the right decision for the club, personally I reckon Hughton but whoever it is, I just feel he will do a great job, don't ask me why

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports