CHRISSY HUGHTON's [or Pauly Clement's] Blue & White Army

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
****ing hell nooooooooooo !!!!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Not being disrespectful to Mr Hughton but he is very 'vanilla'. Comes across as a likeable, decent man but I suspect TB is looking for more.

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
Just got back from watching Godzilla... worst film EVER. And now to read this... wow this is a bad night. Bloom do your club a massive favour by avoiding Hughton. So many alternative decent options.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Coral have stopped the betting. Does that mean anything?
image.jpg

Just looked at that as well

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Tony Bloom's last two appointments were somewhat imaginative and not the most obvious candidates at that time. Both claimed to embrace the playing of technical and attacking football. Both managed to get us into the playoffs, despite us not being able to compete financially with more fancied Clubs and despite some significant periods of inconsistent form. So Tony's judgement can't be far wrong and I quietly hope that he might still fancy rolling the dice with another wildcard who wants to play the right type of footie.

However as neither Poyet's or Garcia's appointments worked out as planned you could understand if Tony now takes a slightly more conservative approach. I suspect there may be a point at which Tony cannot bankroll The Albion under tightening FFP constraints, without securing promotion. So I can see how Hughton would inevitably be among those experienced candidates with more of a proven track record in the Championship and Premier League. Plus he may be willing to work within our budget. Realistically he is the sort of manager we may end up with.

Ultimately we have to trust Tony's judgement, back whoever he appoints and give them a decent chance to succeed.

Lemmings spring to my mind.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here