Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris wood

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Chris Woods may be top scorer at the moment, but I see him as a bit of an awkward lump that gets in your way, ie when travelling on the tube, there's always that stumbling block to pass, when in a hurry!
Maybe okay for the hoofers of Leeds Utd, but I think we could do better, perhaps skill orientated, along the lines of Aiden McGeady?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Do you rate the number of goals he's scored in the championship ?

As for signing Wood, yes definitely. He is a much improved player who would fit in well and score goals.

Doesn't matter what we think....................I doubt the one who matters will have him on his radar

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I don't remember his time in those halves but i do remember many werent impressed with his work rate. Argus ran an article last month quoting the legend that is Inigo

His former team mate Inigo Calderon, now living and playing in Cyprus, said:
He was a humble boy. I liked that very much because he was a player with a bright future coming on loan from the Premiership but he had his feet on the floor. He was not the typical young player who thinks he is already a star.”

That's true about him.

I recall him rolling around the floor with a suit on playing with the kids in the players lounges. Great with the kids and that makes him a real nice guy but that doesn't make him a great player

Last edited:

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
That's true about him.

I recall him rolling around the floor with a suit on playing with the kids in the players lounges. Great with the kids and that makes him a real nice guy but that doesn't make him a great player

Indeed. The point Thunderbolt made though was that he didnt put the effort in after going on international duty with NZ. Calde seems to disagree. I'll go with Caldes opinion :thumbsup: . On talent people wil have opinions, but he has alot to be top scorer whatever the amrchair experts say

Joshski

Mar 18, 2008
Would have him back in a flash but think Leeds would ask for a fee far higher than his market value hence we'll look elsewhere for our new striker

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here