Chris Wood

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Not sure he is on as much as you would think. Offload CMS and that is 17k a week saved straight away...

He is, you know.

CMS isn't on anywhere near 17k a week. I know this for a fact.

Also Wood hated his time here, I met his sister a few times weirdly as she was living with him in the Marina

Oh no he isn't.

Incorrect.

Oh yes he is.

Not incorrect.

Oh no he isn't.

I paraphrase, but not by much.

:thumbsup: lads!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
He wasn't highly regarded by many when he was here (lazy, etc) but he was just starting out and has proven himself. I was always a fan and would be delighted.

Which ex-Albion forward are you talking about? Murray, Wood, or Barnes? Hmm, there is a pattern to this place isn't there.

Murray's the better player but cant see us swallowing our pride and paying after letting him go for nothing. Wood would be much better than what we currently have, so it's a yes from me unless the club have better names in their sights

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Which ex-Albion forward are you talking about? Murray, Wood, or Barnes? Hmm, there is a pattern to this place isn't there.

Lol. I was talking about Wood. Did anyone every really say Barnes was lazy? I thought it was more his touch people complained about, but a real worker for me who added grit to the front line

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I didn't think he was all that great when he was with us, mostly frustrating comes to mind, and not as good as AB and nowhere near as good as GM but that of course is only my opinion.

Haven't really followed him since but, if he couldn't cut it a Championship winning Leicester, why would we want him back at whatever cost he would now be in terms of transfer fee and wages.

No doubt LCFC would be keen to offset their expenditure on Leo

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Lol. I was talking about Wood. Did anyone every really say Barnes was lazy? I thought it was more his touch people complained about, but a real worker for me who added grit to the front line

Lol. Ok, maybe I was stretching it with lazy for Barnes, but his "attitude" was certainly called into question, and ability, well, it wouldn't take long to find a number of people who were saying he was no better than League One.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Offload Cms and bring in Chris Wood would make perfect sense.

A trio of Wood, Baldock and O'grady sounds good for next season if we sort out the rest of the side!

Jim_AFCB

Oct 9, 2010
Michael Langford ‏@FbAgentLang15 23h23 hours ago

Afc Bournemouth has begun talks with Leicester City over the transfer of striker Chris Wood. #lcfc #afcb #transfernews

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Michael Langford ‏@FbAgentLang15 23h23 hours ago

Afc Bournemouth has begun talks with Leicester City over the transfer of striker Chris Wood. #lcfc #afcb #transfernews

That is on rumours as a loan also Grabban back to AFCB on loan, doesnt it pay well to stay within FFP with small crowds.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
I didn't think he was all that great when he was with us, mostly frustrating comes to mind, and not as good as AB and nowhere near as good as GM but that of course is only my opinion.

Haven't really followed him since but, if he couldn't cut it a Championship winning Leicester, why would we want him back at whatever cost he would now be in terms of transfer fee and wages.

No doubt LCFC would be keen to offset their expenditure on Leo

This.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
The Press Association reports that Croatia international forward Andrej Kramaric, 23, is at Leicester putting the finishing touches to a move to the Foxes after travelling to the city with the club's assistant sporting director Ivan Mance.

Brings Wood's departure a step closer. I would be keen to see him here. A mobile target man who can finish.

PG

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The Press Association reports that Croatia international forward Andrej Kramaric, 23, is at Leicester putting the finishing touches to a move to the Foxes after travelling to the city with the club's assistant sporting director Ivan Mance.

Brings Wood's departure a step closer. I would be keen to see him here. A mobile target man who can finish.

PG

said to be going to AFCB as they have met FFP.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports