Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris Wood

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Similar in my opinion to Vokes - adequate for this level, but if we really want to make more of a dent on the Championship next season (assuming we don't quite make it this year) then I feel we need to look for that elusive 25 goal a season man - and that's not Wood, Vokes, or even CMS I'm afraid.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Not the man for the job

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Unlike Vokes, I think Chris Wood will be a Premiership striker one day in the mould of Heskey. It's easy to forget his age, I would take him back in a shot

Chris Wood is a lump that is struggling to get in BCFC team. There is no way he will be a premiership striker. In my opinion he was not even up to league one last year, couldn't head a ball, was as mobile as an aircraft carrier and had the first touch of Fred West, his only attribute was he stuck a few penalties away. If he is future prem player why have WBA loaned out whenever they could? Don't buy he is still young, if was good enough he wouldn't be warming the bench for Bristol City!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
He did well for Birmingham at the start of the season. West Brom didn't give us an option to get him on loan in August as they only decided to let him go out on loan at the last minute.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Looks to me like he's lost a couple of stone.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
He hasn't produced at Bristol City but I think that says more about them than him, When he was playing for Birmingham at the start he was doing really well, Scoring and setting up a fair few too. I'd have him back and here is my chance to say it: Could do a job. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here