Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris Wood signs

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I thought we needed a left winger?

Meanwhile Poyet has also confirmed that he still intends to bring in a left-wing replacement for Kazenga LuaLua.

He added, "Chris's arrival is unrelated to Kazenga's injury; we still need a replacement for him, and everyone is working hard on getting someone here as soon as possible."

:clap2:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Another International (loan) signing for the FLAIRISTAS :clap:

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
bit of a lump if i remember rightly from the world cup. still he's at a proper ball playing club so perhaps he's been well coached etc and has 'a good touch for a big man'

will hopefully replace barnes tomorrow

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
His sister Chelsey Wood is also an accomplished footballer, having represented New Zealand at the 2008 FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup in Chile and the 2010 FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup in Germany.[2]

680194_1_S.jpg

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
has to be loan to buy in January. I wonder how much we are going to pay?

All that talk about Simon Cox in the summer - right club but looking at the wrong player perhaps? Although his scoring record is poor you would have to think that a Premiership youngster dropping to League 1 must be worth a goal or two. The question is, where are we going to play him? Out wide or in the centre? I don't know enough about him really but had him marked as wide and quick. Will he replace Barnes or is it a hint that Muzza may be on his way? I'm sure there are many on here who will know more.

well done Bozza - cheeky bugger :lolol:

Last edited:

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
From the BBC Report of the NZ-Italy game
"New Zealand coach Ricki Herbert soon replaced Fallon with Wood, who went so close to clinching a winning goal as he turned Cannavaro inside-out before guiding a well-struck low shot just the wrong side of the post."

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Big morale booster after the loss of Kaz. Really hope once he finds his feet he can make a similar impact.

Bravo Gus for pulling another one out the bag, Left winger now please

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Good signing and an obvious sign that Holroyd is not in our plans. Any relation to Hart's performance the other night do you reckon?

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Good signing. Let's hope he can do the business. Now for that left-sided player and our squad will look much healthier after the loss of Kaz.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Must have something for west brom to sign him - would have liked a proven striker myself, I will reserve judgement.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Good signing and an obvious sign that Holroyd is not in our plans. Any relation to Hart's performance the other night do you reckon?

I'd imagine he would have been lined up before then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here