Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris Wood set to join Championship club on loan...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Could it be Leeds?

They have some sort of transfer embargo don't they? Or am I thinking of someone else (not Forest, I know about Forest)?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
This is a loan I would like to see, but as said above his previous loan spell was not enjoyable under Gus. :(

Blimey. Given the choice of that lot, you'd probably pick Ipswich every time, although Forest seem to be making a recovery of sorts under Freedman so might still sneak back into play off contention.

Wigan? Look doomed, can't see why anyone would choose them if they had other options. Unless the other option was Blackpool. Sheffield Wednesday? :lolol: Lowest scorers in the league suggests they don't create a lot, their pitch is poor, and they're not going anywhere. Wolves: potential to get in play offs still, but they're scoring plenty of goals as it is so might not need him.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Won't be us. Sure I heard him quoted as saying he didn't enjoy his loan spell here.
Someone challenging at the top end.

Woah there! I really hope you're wrong as ive never seen any quote like that! I sat next to him at the players dinner that year and he was very complementary about the club and the way we were tearing the league up!? Please tell me this wasn't all a big CHARADE!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Woah there! I really hope you're wrong as ive never seen any quote like that! I sat next to him at the players dinner that year and he was very complementary about the club and the way we were tearing the league up!? Please tell me this wasn't all a big CHARADE!

Damned if I remember where it comes from. Could easily be no more than Chinese whispers....I'm far from the only one who thinks it's the case (just reading this thread) but that means zilch :lolol:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I don't think it would be Forest. Because if he went there....

People wouldn't be able to see the Wood for the Trees. :facepalm:

Played. Played :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
They have some sort of transfer embargo don't they? Or am I thinking of someone else (not Forest, I know about Forest)?
Under the transfer embargo rules they can still sign loan players as long as they cost no more than £11k a week in wages.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here