Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chris Sutton

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
We play an open game and we're up against the best attack in the league with possibly the best striker in the world. 6-2 is not an unreasonable prediction. For what it's worth I think we'll either get a result or get thrashed.
Nil nil all over it, then?

:wink:

(for what its worth, I agree 110%, and I'm erring on the side of us getting fitted out for several new alimentary exits).

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
It’s not exactly unreasonable to think a team which hasn’t kept a clean sheet since mid-May might ship a few away at City

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
When we loose we get smashed. Sutton, as highlighted, has lauded RDZ football all year so wouldn't get too upset with him predicting a heavy defeat.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It’s a write off game - the one per season I don’t watch let alone attend. One day I’ll be proved wrong 🤞

el punal

My last away game was Villa. I fully expected a decent return either a narrow win or a draw but I never expected the nightmare fest that we ended up with. So, I’m going oop north with my grandson to watch the City game on Saturday. I am expecting absolutely nothing result wise. I’m just hoping for a great performance and an exciting match, if we get anything at all in the points department I will be overjoyed. Right, that’s me mellowed out for the weekend. :drink:

P.S. What are the odds on us bagging the three points and England turning over the Saffers in the Rugby World Cup? :ohmy:

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
We play an open game and we're up against the best attack in the league with possibly the best striker in the world. 6-2 is not an unreasonable prediction. For what it's worth I think we'll either get a result or get thrashed.
I think we might win.
Or we might lose.
But we might sneak a draw.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Why do folk get so upset when someone doesn't say/suggest something nice bout us ?

I had it at 5-2

Then again, I am a twat anyway.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Reckon we’ll get spanked 4-1. They come flying out, and it’s 3-0 before half time and we look shell shocked. We grab one back in the second half, push on for another then get done on the break.

It’s a free hit, it really is. Just go out there and have a go - try and compete against one of the best football sides of all time and accept whatever result knowing we did our best. No injuries or suspensions please.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
That prediction could be pundit-defining.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
He did predict our win at Old Trafford.

Something along the lines that they would come at us but that would suit us as we're better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here