Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris Smalling....

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I see nothing wrong with it at all. He is a young lad having a laugh. He didn't do it to offend and it was a play on words.

The problem is that we appear to be, as a nation, desperate for something to be offended by.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
If you can't go to a fancy dress party as a PUN any more than what can you go as?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Suicide bombers are ****ing hilarious! I bet the 1000s that have died over the years are laughing in their graves. What a witty individual he is for sticking 'suicide' in front of Jägerbomb, he shouldn't be a footballer he should be studying a high level degree because he's so damn clever.

Yawn. Get a life.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Suicide bombers are ****ing hilarious! I bet the 1000s that have died over the years are laughing in their graves. What a witty individual he is for sticking 'suicide' in front of Jägerbomb, he shouldn't be a footballer he should be studying a high level degree because he's so damn clever.

the irony is that this the sort of jap i'd expect from a student, and no one would be bothered.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

Bedwetter alert!

:vuvu:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
Is there a pic of his outfit? He must be stupid though, it was always gonna cause a controversy in the media.

How was he to know one of his mates would take a photo and sell it to the sun. It's not like he wore it in public where anyone could see him

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I guess you'd all be fine with someone dressing up as a dead relative or friend then. Perhaps your late mum/aunt or a best friend who was killed in a car accident. It's all a bit of a laugh after all. I bet this kids thinks suicide bombers are something to be joked about.

How can it possibly bother you what somebody you don't know and have never met dressed up as at a private fancy dress party? Exactly what the hell do you think it has to do with you?

Ridiculous.

Last edited:

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
He'd be given a massive b0ll0cking from Fergie if he was still manager and fined. I think it's another example of how weak David Moyes is - he's losing control of his players.

Parties? Yeah, right. They fully deserve them the way they're underachieving this season.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
He'd be given a massive b0ll0cking from Fergie if he was still manager and fined. I think it's another example of how weak David Moyes is - he's losing control of his players.

Parties? Yeah, right. They fully deserve them the way they're underachieving this season.

It was a Christmas party for his family and friends, what's wrong with that?

----

Tomorrow mail has a story saying how 7/7 victims are appalled at the photo, if the bloody press didn't print the photo then no one would have known about it, ridiculous

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Oh yes you're right, a football team that are struggling under after a massive change in personnel should not dare to celebrate Christmas. It's outrageous, they should be out training all day Over the Christmas period.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here