Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris O'Grady's Cameo last night

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that CH will pick players as per the games some like last night he will consider CMS best and how could you criticize his choice. Others he will pick COG or Best lets just hope that he keeps choosing correctly.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Cog > cms > best
Its not that simple though, is it.

The best striker is the one that fits in the style of play Hughton wants the team to play, that day.

CMS starting at Wednesday would have been the disaster akin to what we've all suffered for the last 3 1/2 years.
CoG starting last night wouldn't have opened the pitch enough for Kayal and Tex to have a field day.

Raskolnikov

Aug 13, 2014
Wivenhoe
Judging on last nights performance and how well CMS seemed to play running into and down the wing I don't see why CH wouldn't try putting CMS on the right playing balls into O'Grady and then having Tex playing in cam feeding balls into him

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I think that CH will pick players as per the games some like last night he will consider CMS best and how could you criticize his choice. Others he will pick COG or Best lets just hope that he keeps choosing correctly.

Very good point and quite correct.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
The problem is ,at the end of the day,strikers have to score goals,however good their work is.Our strikers all offer something.....but that !

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The problem is ,at the end of the day,strikers have to score goals,however good their work is.Our strikers all offer something.....but that !

Usually that is so but does it matter whether strikers score the goals or lay them on for others be they midfield defenders or strikers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here