Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris O'Grady

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Quite. But as said before, I can never understand the personal ABUSE of a limited player giving their all. Fair enough to moan at a talented player who can't be arsed (Harley, Kemy), but I can NEVER get my head round someone being abused because they weren't BORN with more natural ability.

This.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Not trying to rub salt into the wounds but this was one occasion where we missed COG. Had no one to hold up the ball and take pressure off once Bobby Z went off. You cannot keep giving the ball back to the opposition and expect to survive. Someone of his mould on loan who can actually score a couple of goals too wouldn't go amiss.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I agree that O'Grady for Baldock would have been the sub call today. The guy couldn't score, but would he have earned us two points today?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not trying to rub salt into the wounds but this was one occasion where we missed COG. Had no one to hold up the ball and take pressure off once Bobby Z went off. You cannot keep giving the ball back to the opposition and expect to survive. Someone of his mould on loan who can actually score a couple of goals too wouldn't go amiss.

Its not rubbing salt in the wound because COG failed to do that effectively. We apparently lost the points due to a poor ref.
It is easy to be wise in hindsight but wonder if CH considered putting Greer to the right back position and Dunk in central defence to combat Madine in the air when Bruno went off. Greer plays virtually as a right back when defending and not being attacked wide.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Would have been perfect for today, but a year's salary for 20 mins a few times a season ?

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Unfortunately, the only difference that's between Zamora nowadays and Cog is their age.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Its not rubbing salt in the wound because COG failed to do that effectively. We apparently lost the points due to a poor ref.
It is easy to be wise in hindsight but wonder if CH considered putting Greer to the right back position and Dunk in central defence to combat Madine in the air when Bruno went off. Greer plays virtually as a right back when defending and not being attacked wide.
COG has done that effectively pretty much every time he's been given that role.

Just to clarify, I'm not suggesting we should keep COG to hold up the ball for 20 minutes but that we are missing someone who can perform this role... Zamora is still clearly not ready for 90 minutes, with Hemed and Baldock picking up knocks in the past two games think we need to dip into the loan market for this sort of player

Jul 21, 2015

Bobby is utter gash, all this talk about other offers is utter tosh, there was no other offers, we've been mugged. The only time he'll score is from the spot wheras a blind man can score. He was bought in for shirts and bums on seats and that's all. **** him off ASAP.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
COG has done that effectively pretty much every time he's been given that role.

Just to clarify, I'm not suggesting we should keep COG to hold up the ball for 20 minutes but that we are missing someone who can perform this role... Zamora is still clearly not ready for 90 minutes, with Hemed and Baldock picking up knocks in the past two games think we need to dip into the loan market for this sort of player

Good thing it is all about opinions.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I dont think hat he has ever done it effectively and consistently when brought on as he won the ball then gave it away again by making a bad pass every time.which put us back under pressure. He is not a patch on BZ at doing it.

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
Bobby is utter gash, all this talk about other offers is utter tosh, there was no other offers, we've been mugged. The only time he'll score is from the spot wheras a blind man can score. He was bought in for shirts and bums on seats and that's all. **** him off ASAP.
Were you there? Cannot of been!!! Look how BZ created the goal for Dale and generally after getting back into playing his first match, he looked class. Not knowing where you've been La` Cucaracha with previous threads but I wish you would go back there and not bother again. Must be a nasty opposition troll... me thinks

Jul 21, 2015
Were you there? Cannot of been!!! Look how BZ created the goal for Dale and generally after getting back into playing his first match, he looked class. Not knowing where you've been La` Cucaracha with previous threads but I wish you would go back there and not bother again. Must be a nasty opposition troll... me thinks

He's been brought into to score goals and not to do the lackeys work. Like I said, he'll only score via the penalty spot, Money well sent, 'NOT'

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Good grief no. We do need to strengthen up top in the loan market though

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
We need to bin Clunge and bring in a bench striker with some experience.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here