Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris O'Grady - moved to Burton Albion on loan for the season

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
But can COG play centre midfield like Kayal or Stephens, or centre back or full back, or spend 85 minutes scratching has arse and throwing up on the touchline in the Wilson roll? 3 weeks to go and all that has happened is we have brought in a 40 year old Judas and a defender from Scotland. It's all going to hell in a handcart, I tell ya!
Well, as the squad currently stands, we need to get 3 players in for sure.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Clear we need another forward but surely we wouldn't have let him go until we were certain/near certain that the new forward was gettable? why leave your self short if injuries occur.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Clear we need another forward but surely we wouldn't have let him go until we were certain/near certain that the new forward was gettable? why leave your self short if injuries occur.

Perhaps the announcing of our new forward is coming soon?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Perhaps the announcing of our new forward is coming soon?
Naylor said today "Albion will sign another striker before the transfer window shuts".

Normally he'd be a little more vague and talk about need or intention.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Shame it didn't work out with O'Grady as he gave his all and, at one point, when Hughton first joined it looked like he might have an impact. But he's never looked like getting goals for us and it is right that he moves on. At least at the end of this season we'll be able to move him on permanently.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Naylor said today "Albion will sign another striker before the transfer window shuts".

Normally he'd be a little more vague and talk about need or intention.

Sounds promising. He's always said that we are going to sign two strikers this summer and has suggested we might break our transfer record. Will be interesting to see what happens.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Agrees can't see burton paying more than 5k a week and cog is on an alleged 10k....:(
Hope this is his last year as it was a complete waste of money.

It's not just alleged. I know for a FACT that he's on £500k a year.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Agrees can't see burton paying more than 5k a week and cog is on an alleged 10k....:(
Hope this is his last year as it was a complete waste of money.

I've heard from my Northern sauce that he's on more than that. It's the final year of his three year contract

Sent from your mum using Tapatalk

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I've heard from my Northern sauce that he's on more than that. It's the final year of his three year contract

Sent from your mum using Tapatalk
Seriously he's not. He's on £10k a week but it would have doubled if we'd been promoted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here