Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris O Grady injured.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
This kid has serious problems. I hadn't had any abuse from him for a good few months before he called me a ****ing stupid prick for saying Wayne Rooney was past his peak on Twitter, before inevitably apologising, just as he has done every time he has sent me a DM calling me a ****ing wanker or a prick or whatever his new word for the day is.

brightonmark :lolol:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Obviously I am not condoning his posts, but are people on here aware of why the aforementioned may react like he did on this thread?

I understand where you're coming from, but regardless, no NSC user will be permitted to re-register with an account name like "[Other board user] Is A C**t", as he, less than subtly, did tonight.

As BoF has already made clear, his decision to ban the individual in question was made at least partly for the user's own good, as the thread would probably have descended into an utter binfest of piss-taking and abusive responses.

I understand where you're coming from, but regardless, no NSC user will be permitted to re-register with an account name like "[Other board user] Is A C**t", as he, less than subtly, did tonight.

As BoF has already made clear, his decision to ban the individual in question was made at least partly for the user's own good, as the thread would probably have descended into an utter binfest of piss-taking and abusive responses.

Indeed, it certainly is for his own benefit and is a good decision by the moderator. I should have noted that in my previous post. I do feel that there are occasions on NSC where some posts, in quotation or response to the said poster, are borderline bullying. Having said that it is a tricky one as the majority will take every post at face value.

Mark is alright, people on here take him too seriously.

I've had the odd tirade from him in the past, it's a bit like having a child tell you they hate you for taking a toy away.

One thing's for sure, he is passionate about The Albion.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Well, I didn't expect THIS when opening the thread.

Glad I did though.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

I don't think it was the banning that was being questioned. Difficult as it may be, I think this is one of those cases where we should rise above it.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
He's the most negative person you'll ever come across, is it any surprise?

Would you criticise someone with a broken leg for walking slowly? Think about it.

BOF was right to ban him temporarily last night for his own good.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Irregardless of any issues he may have acting how he did, I know it's an Internet forum and we all take it light heartedly but there's only so many times you can go around mindlessly abusing people before you get yourself in trouble. Correct decision to give a temporary ban for his own good, if he comes back and apologises I'm sure Bozza will lift the IP ban.

Back on topic... Got to feel for O'Grady, hopefully nothing too serious haven't seen much of him here but seems a good hardworking bloke, hope he can settle somewhere that suits him and score some goals, at league one level he will definitely score plenty if he can stay fit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here