Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris Moyles tax dodger

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Never really listened to Radio 1, far too noisy first thing in the morning. I am aware of Moyles but I've never really seen or heard him on anything. Heard the latest guy once. I wrote him off as a screeching queen almost immediately. Although I quite like Chris Evans his R2 morning show is just a bizarre shambles of odd noises, whizzes and bangs, The Indiana Jones Theme and kids mumbling down the phone. Harks back to the mid eighties style of presenting which I find irritating. To my ears his show sounds like a giant picked up the radio station and threw it down a long flight of stairs.

Good breakfast radio is hard to find these days, that combined with my advancing years means I usually put up with R4 of a morning, not because I think it's particularly impressive but because it is at least relatively calm in the mornings.

As for the tax issue, I just assume most wealthy people avoid it where they can and doesn't surprise me at all.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
So is what he does illegal or does he just employ very good accountants ??? and I would bet 95% of people on here would do exactly the same if it saves them tax

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
So is what he does illegal or does he just employ very good accountants ??? and I would bet 95% of people on here would do exactly the same if it saves them tax

I think this is the issue, the financial fog surrounding the car dealership thing. I would imagine it is technically legal though. It'll just likely be a high profile example being made as Cameron's chums continue to rinse our tax system.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here