Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris Hughton says club will not panic in transfer window

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Come on Tony time to slowly slide all those chips towards the center, & go all in......

You know it makes sense.....

Attachments

• user-1545011-2015-10-08-12-30-58_list_image.jpg
    user-1545011-2015-10-08-12-30-58_list_image.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 271

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Is it just Saturday's game now before the window closes? If so there really is no rush to get someone in. Looking forward to seeing Glenn back here on a 93 day loan by the time it closes.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Is it just Saturday's game now before the window closes? If so there really is no rush to get someone in. Looking forward to seeing Glenn back here on a 93 day loan by the time it closes.

yeah right...

But who is out there, available and a plausible target ?

I suggest there is no one, we will have to wait until next season, which will be even more difficult than this season to go up with Villa coming down.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
yeah right...

But who is out there, available and a plausible target ?

I suggest there is no one, we will have to wait until next season, which will be even more difficult than this season to go up with Villa coming down.

Not just villa But a good chance Newcastle and Sunderland

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I wouldnt be worried about Villa at all. Newcastle and Sunderland yes.

I think Newcastle will be fine and Sunderalnd.

More chance of Norwich and Swansea for me.

With you on this. Villa are down, and Norwich and Swansea are currently the likeliest candidates. I'd be really surprised if Newcastle are that near the relegation zone come the end of the season, especially with Wijnaudan (sp) playing like he is.
If those three come down, Villa and Swansea will take a while to sort out the mess they've created. Norwich will probably keep Neil, most of their squad, and be strong again.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
exactly, that is why I think this season has to be the one, we will never run away with the league it has to be play offs and a gamble on a striker is what we need to do.

I think the four strikers we currently have might be enough to see us into the play-offs, but by no means guarantee it (although who will do that is a different question). We've all got excited about Bolanos and Calleri, but mid-season is tough for S American players. Murray still might happen, and would be a great option and might be the closest thing to a guarantee, but we'll only get him for 93 days (and then the question becomes do we need him now, or such that his spell takes in at least the first round of the play-offs), and we won't have him for next season.

SteveTheSeagull

I AM A CRIPPLED ALICE FAN
Feb 14, 2015
Maybe the whole Calleri and Bolanos interest was a bluff from Tony to make it look like to the fans that he was prepared to go all out. In reality he has us hook and sinker and not looking to spend anything at all ???

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Maybe the whole Calleri and Bolanos interest was a bluff from Tony to make it look like to the fans that he was prepared to go all out. In reality he has us hook and sinker and not looking to spend anything at all ???

Cynic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here