Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Chris Hughton: 'It’s a good feeling to be the manager of a big club'

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Ouch.......... this was a bit of bad luck for CH and Grosicki!

"West Brom winger missed out on move by 21 seconds

West Brom winger Kamil Grosicki missed out on a move to Nottingham Forest by 21 seconds, according to Meczyki.

A switch to the City Ground was due to be made before the domestic deadline passed, but the relevant paperwork was not processed in time and missed the deadline by 21 seconds"

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

West Brom winger Kamil Grosicki missed out on a move to Nottingham Forest by 21 seconds, according to Meczyki.

A switch to the City Ground was due to be made before the domestic deadline passed, but the relevant paperwork was not processed in time and missed the deadline by 21 seconds"

Bloody fax machines always were crap

Gun shot

Ready to be fired
Oct 3, 2020
In a holster

Were So Solid Crew doing the paperwork?

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Have I missed a thread about Knockhaert joining Forest on loan. SSN anouncing he may start tonight and I thought 'hold on, when did that happen'
Home to Rotherham 7:45, is it on the red button on Sky Sports?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Have I missed a thread about Knockhaert joining Forest on loan. SSN anouncing he may start tonight and I thought 'hold on, when did that happen'
Home to Rotherham 7:45, is it on the red button on Sky Sports?

Confirmed on Friday, I think.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
1 each at home to Rotherham at the mo.

Oh god, are we going to have an update every time Forest play now ?

He’s gone, he was amazing for us, then got found out stepping up into the big time, again.

We’ve moved on, let him, we don’t need updates on how forest or Chris are doing, if want to know I will look on BBC or whatever, not NSC love in with an ex manager

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea

He’s gone, he was amazing for us, then got found out stepping up into the big time, again.

We’ve moved on, let him, we don’t need updates on how forest or Chris are doing, if want to know I will look on BBC or whatever, not NSC love in with an ex manager

Evening tenor (2).gif Primrose Oil should help.

Not that it needs justifying, the thread was on page one and I was looking at the results.

Worse things happen at sea.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

Quite interested personally.

Look forward to his pre and post match interviews and how Forest evolve.

Same as Norwich fans did to us, uncanny how they called it all before it happened.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here