Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris Difford in Worthing

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Meant to post this yesterday but didn't get around to it.....just in case anybody is interested Chris Difford will be playing at the St Pauls Art Centre in Worthing on 11th August, tickets £15.00. Just thought I'd mention although unfortunately I think I will be away and unable to make it :(

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Very tempted by this one - rare for us to get a tasty gig in sunny Worthing!

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
Meant to post this yesterday but didn't get around to it.....just in case anybody is interested Chris Difford will be playing at the St Pauls Art Centre in Worthing on 11th August, tickets £15.00. Just thought I'd mention although unfortunately I think I will be away and unable to make it :(

In case people don't know where this is, it is an Chapel Road just South of the Town Hall. About 10 minutes from Worthing Central Station.

I would advise anbody who can to take up this offer. I saw Difford at the Albany in Deptford a couple of years ago, and it was a cracking night. Starts off with just him and a guitar, then builds up during the course of the evening to a full band. Plenty of banter and anecdotes, ideally suited for a small venue.

Sir Norman Gull

Where's my poncho?
Mar 28, 2008
Location Location
He came on stage at the recent Elvis Costello concert and played Cool for Cats.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here