Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chrimbo Eve in Brighton

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I've only been to Brighton once on Christmas eve and the centre of town was dead because the clubs aren't open, although that was 10 years ago.

I think most people stay local to where they live, Burgess and Haywards is always heaving. You need somewhere with decent locals' pubs, Hove maybe?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I've only been to Brighton once on Christmas eve and the centre of town was dead because the clubs aren't open, although that was 10 years ago.

I think most people stay local to where they live, Burgess and Haywards is always heaving. You need somewhere with decent locals' pubs, Hove maybe?

Prizm will probably be open!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Brewdog is open until midnight on Xmas eve. Im in the process of checking out some others. I'll post on here when I find out more.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Craft Beer Co appears to be open as usual on Xmas eve.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Midnight PAH. Brett goes home when I tell him he can!

He seems to have some decent ales on so this could be an option for me as well. It's just down the road from Craft Beer Co as well.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012

All the clubs will be open... it's a very busy night for them!

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006

Have the city centre clubs ever been closed on Xmas eve, ever ?

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
As somebody said, people tend to stay local.

I'll probably have a little mooch through Shoreham. Crabtree, Buck, Wellington, Ferry, Marlipins & The Piston Broke before getting myself in to the Crown & Anchour before 11 for the shut-in until the early hours of xmas day. Roll home at 3. Have a nap and then off down the Royal George for a couple of drinks in the morning.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
And don't forget a little nightcap in the Grand Hotel bar with Mrs CR and me on Christmas Day evening[emoji1]

For sure. I'll drop you a PM with my details shortly :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here