Chortle

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
PooleRed Posted on 26/04/2016 22:22
Brighton forum very confident & uncomplimentary
Report Message | Email Message To A Friend | Reply To Message

Ive lived in dorset for the last 20 years and my missus is from pompey,so from most of the south coast..brighton is irrelvant..hardly nice itself..full of h.i.v and whinnos..bournemouth batter them everytime they play ..and pompey is the true passion of the south along with saints..you could spend a day in the dump that brighton is and not see a single seagull top..now they are doing well,the blue oyster brigade suddenly like football..they only took 200 away support to dean court last season.! Its hardly ibiza,XXXXXXty pebble beach with syringes and gay saunas.. people come to dorset for holidays not there ...brighton is like their neighbouring towns of worthing,hove etc grim,ran down and tramps in everydoorway...they are easily the worst followed team on the south coast..the amex is a nice ground but they still lag behind even reading .
IP: Logged

LOL this idiot clearly knows his onions. :wanker:

I

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Quite enjoy their harping about having beaten us already. Or rather having beaten a version of us already. A version missing several key players.

It'll be a good game.

Derby first though.

Indeed.

Albion starting 11 at home vs Boro:

Stockdale
Bruno
Greer
Hünemeier
Calderon
van La Parra
Stephens
Kayal
Murphy
Hemed
Wilson

I would wager only 5 of those (in blue) will start against Derby or Boro away

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
How discerning those people of Middlesbrough are, finding Brighton 'a dump'.

Satire RIP.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Ive lived in dorset for the last 20 years and my missus is from pompey,so from most of the south coast..brighton is irrelvant..hardly nice itself..full of h.i.v and whinnos..bournemouth batter them everytime they play ..and pompey is the true passion of the south along with saints..you could spend a day in the dump that brighton is and not see a single seagull top..now they are doing well,the blue oyster brigade suddenly like football..they only took 200 away support to dean court last season.! Its hardly ibiza,XXXXXXty pebble beach with syringes and gay saunas.. people come to dorset for holidays not there ...brighton is like their neighbouring towns of worthing,hove etc grim,ran down and tramps in everydoorway...they are easily the worst followed team on the south coast..the amex is a nice ground but they still lag behind even reading .

I

Only took 200 to Dean Court last season? What was the real figure? I know it was on tv. but even so.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Being away at Boro could turn out to be advantageous. As they all strut up for the promotion party imagine the atmosphere from the stands if we score and Burnley carry on the run. The nerves could easily spill from the stands to the pitch. Just look at how tense our home games have felt up until the point the first goal goes in.

In the meantime our job is to put ourselves in a position where a simple win takes us up

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
1) Middlesbrough is a dump. Not that that has any bearing on the actual football.

2) They seem more confident than we do, which is fair enough. They do have an incredible home record-only conceding seven goals all season and not conceding more than 1in a game for almost two whole seasons.

3) If we can go into the game above them we'd have a 50-50 chance imo. If we need the win,well, it'll be a huge ask.

Edit:

4)points 1-3 are related to the thread quoted in post 11...

5) This point relates to the thread quoted in the op....wtf is a braying?!

Last edited:

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012

I

Wow. Could he be any more wrong? Maybe I'm just bitter at how well our er, hatred rivals Bournemouth are doing and seeing all these Portsmouth (that's the Portsmouth in the 4th tier) shirts in the city.

1) Middlesbrough is a dump. Not that that has any bearing on the actual football.

2) They seem more confident than we do, which is fair enough. They do have an incredible home record-only conceding seven goals all season and not conceding more than 1in a game for almost two whole seasons.

3) If we can go into the game above them we'd have a 50-50 chance imo. If we need the win,well, it'll be a huge ask.

Edit:

4)points 1-3 are related to the thread quoted in post 11...

5) This point relates to the thread quoted in the op....wtf is a braying?!

A Braying is a term for giving someone I good hiding, or Shoeing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here