• Plain

Votes: 57 44.5%
  • Dont eat chocolate

Votes: 8 6.3%

• Total voters

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
If your an adult eating milk chocolate then there is something wrong with your palate. I am guessing high level of sugar addiction and also high risk of diabetes. Its a kind of stylised babyfood.

I dont think much of Bournville TBH ,but Galaxy is just plain awful. White chocolate is a valid choice although not mine. Hersheys is pretty dire as well.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
If your an adult eating milk chocolate then there is something wrong with your palate. I am guessing high level of sugar addiction and also high risk of diabetes. Its a kind of stylised babyfood.

I dont think much of Bournville TBH ,but Galaxy is just plain awful. White chocolate is a valid choice although not mine. Hersheys is pretty dire as well.

Odd that you choose to try to belittle anyone who prefers milk chocolate on the basis they must have a sugar addiction and a terrible palate and then claim white chocolate is a valid choice when there is no cocoa powder in white chocolate, it is essentially sweetened fat.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Plain is tasteless and only acceptable under certain circumstances such as baking, but even then, high quality dark chocolate ought to be used. Milk all the way as far as I am concerned. In my opinion of course.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Odd that you choose to try to belittle anyone who prefers milk chocolate on the basis they must have a sugar addiction and a terrible palate and then claim white chocolate is a valid choice when there is no cocoa powder in white chocolate, it is essentially sweetened fat.

Not that odd. White has less sugar as it is more fat and cocoa butter. Milk contains the most sugar. White is the least nutricous lacking any coco solids but my measurements were in relation to sugar added and diabetes.

As for belittling thats a question of perspective. You are supposed to grow out of sugar as you grow older and this would be reflected in your changes in taste preferences. I could go on about this all day and get really anul but I wont. Your choice, your choccy, just try not to blow up like a barrage balloon on it.:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here