Votes: 42 17.6%
  • Taxi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
This is a close one between Toffee Crisp and Crunchie for me. Given that Crunchie will breeze through to the next round, I'll give my vote to the Toffee Crisp.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
All you Twix HATERS are f***ing WEIRDOS.

The Twix is simple but effective. Chocolate, caramel, biscuit. Plus there's two bars in each pack.

It might not be 'exotic' or 'exciting' but it NEVER lets you down. Think of it this way, if you were to have a desert island chocolate bar (i.e you can only have one with you) which would you take? You'd soon bore of the 'exotic' bars and LONG for the trusty Twix.

The Twix is the Steady Eddie that gets the job done time after time to a consistently high standard. I know it, you know it, we all know it, so stop pretending otherwise.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Voted mint aero, but this is a tough group. Could easily gone with Twix

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

The Twix is simple but effective. Chocolate, caramel, biscuit. Plus there's two bars in each pack.

It might not be 'exotic' or 'exciting' but it NEVER lets you down. Think of it this way, if you were to have a desert island chocolate bar (i.e you can only have one with you) which would you take? You'd soon bore of the 'exotic' bars and LONG for the trusty Twix.

The Twix is the Steady Eddie that gets the job done time after time to a consistently high standard. I know it, you know it, we all know it, so stop pretending otherwise.

Disagree entirely. The biscuit on the twix is the most boring biscuit around. It has so little flavour, and there isn't nearly enough chocolate. The caramel is the only redeeming feature to my mind, but IMHO even that isn't chewy enough.

To sum up - high standard, my arse.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto

But that's not what this competition is about, we're supposed to be voting for our favourite chocolate bar not the one we could eat every day without really thinking about it. It's the Michael Atherton of chocolate bars, a steady performer but no one would miss it if it wasn't there.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
But that's not what this competition is about, we're supposed to be voting for our favourite chocolate bar not the one we could eat every day without really thinking about it. It's the Michael Atherton of chocolate bars, a steady performer but no one would miss it if it wasn't there.

Oh, right.

Well, I still love a good twix.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
White Chocolate Kitkat chunky for the WIN!

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
My vote goes to the Toffee Crisp.

Lovely texture, delicious and the right blend without being too sickly. Been around for years and never get fed up with them.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither

Exactly. Rum 'n' Raisin is the FLAIR team. Look at the use of the apostrophes. Classy.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Or is it the Germany of chocolate bars. Bit dull, but reliable when called upon and very good at what it does even if that is only just enough.

Will be tricky to beat if it gets through here, mark my words.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here