• Lion Bar

Votes: 44 33.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
What IS this??

Picture not the best but basically it was a bar of chocolate into which was fused eight different Milk Tray chocolates. Around in the seventies. Think there was a dark chocolate bornville version which I am going to now look up.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Pussy cat mauling the boost, had a feeling it might as I was torn between the Boost and the cat

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Boost is disgusting. I voted for Kinder Bueno, it's delicious. But is it a chocolate bar? I'm afraid I maybe doing a Wilshere here...

This. Boost is SHIT compared to the sublime Bueno.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Very poor group this one. A choice between the Boost which you can literally feel eroding your teeth as you eat it, or the Lion Bar. Lion Bar gets my vote.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Anyone miss that Lion Bar ad where the bar was literally roaring like a Lion, with strands of caramel mimicking the sharp teeth of the king of the jungle? I do, a little bit.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Lion Bar, by far the best on offer.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Boost, Lion and Bueno. This is a tough one. A few years ago Boost was my go-to bar but it's fallen out of favour recently and I think I'd be more likely to PLUMP for one of the others these days. I'm going for Lion, Bueno is probably more tasty but it always leaves me feeling undernourished which defeats the purpose of a chocolate bar.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Boost, Lion and Bueno. This is a tough one. A few years ago Boost was my go-to bar but it's fallen out of favour recently and I think I'd be more likely to PLUMP for one of the others these days. I'm going for Lion, Bueno is probably more tasty but it always leaves me feeling undernourished which defeats the purpose of a chocolate bar.

This. Bueno is nice enough but doesn't feel like a PROPER chocolate bar - plus it's impossible to eat without looking like a big girls blouse :thumbsup:

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
Vote

roaring-lion.jpg

or go home.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here