Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chizza

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
When did the good folk of NSC become so haughty. I like a snazzy restaurant as much as the next man but also love KFC. I may even give the Chizza a go.

I too hate all the snobbery against places like KFC or MacDonalds which are both fine restaurant chains serving good and healthy food, but come on, that does look vile. And that's the publicity shot where they've spared no expense to show it in a good light, God alone what it looks like when you see it 'for real'.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
KFC is definitely branch/luck of the draw based. I've had good zingers and i've had terrible zingers.

McDonalds are more consistent at least, their food is just so inherently bland that whatever branch you visit it's the same.

This Chizza is most definitely 'parmo' inspired though, very popular in North East. I might try it after a few. :shrug::drink:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
KFC is definitely branch/luck of the draw based. I've had good zingers and i've had terrible zingers.

McDonalds are more consistent at least, their food is just so inherently awful that whatever branch you visit it's the same.

This Chizza is most definitely 'parmo' inspired though, very popular in North East. I might try it after a few. :shrug::drink:

Fixed.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I used to love KFC, they took all the hydrogenated? fat out of it which took a lot of the taste away, however at the right time and if you get a good one i still like it but its just not as good as it used to be.
But, i always check what i have got before leaving the shop (or insist on 2 or 3 big pieces) if taking away because sometimes the pieces are tiny and i return it with a sarcastic " I asked for Kentucky Fried Chicken, you have given me Kentucky Fried Wren"
The chips are often just warm and a bit soggy as well, they used to be good too.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
But, i always check what i have got before leaving the shop (or insist on 2 or 3 big pieces) if taking away because sometimes the pieces are tiny and i return it with a sarcastic " I asked for Kentucky Fried Chicken, you have given me Kentucky Fried Wren"

I absolutely guarantee that the 17 year old kid, or bored polish girl behind the counter, finds that HILARIOUS every single time!

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I absolutely guarantee that the 17 year old kid, or bored polish girl behind the counter, finds that HILARIOUS every single time!

You absolutely guarantee that do you? and what makes you think the staff are Polish, mostly British Students actually and they usually say sorry i will replace it for you, which is refreshing, if you dont ask you dont get.
Have you had a bad day?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here