Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CHINA our new best friends

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
Yes, I am currently living in Hong Kong, and I can do everything which you think I can't. That is the problem with basing opinions only on media outlets ;-)

Hong Kong enjoys a lot more freedom than mainland China.

How long do you think the Falun Gong banners/protesters by the Star Ferry would last if they set up in Tiananmen Square?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
They've always been close to us as they have their hands big time in our economy including weetabix,BP and Thames water etc etc....they'll be owning us soon.
Weird to think they own 10% of Thames water:(

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
They've always been close to us as they have their hands big time in our economy including weetabix,BP and Thames water etc etc....they'll be owning us soon.
Weird to think they own 10% of Thames water:(

There also expanding into our civil nuclear reactor programme ..... what can possibly go wrong ? :facepalm:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
There also expanding into our civil nuclear reactor programme ..... what can possibly go wrong ? :facepalm:
Yep very strange:(
This country is in a very sad cycle....We send 10's of billions of tax payers money abroad every year on pointless things and seek foreign investment to keep our economy flying.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Yep very strange:(
This country is in a very sad cycle....We send 10's of billions of tax payers money abroad every year on pointless things and seek foreign investment to keep our economy flying.

Totally agree, humiliating really. We used to have the capacity and expertise to build our own power plants, now we have to go cap in hand to foreign nations. What a great strategic decision it was to privatise our utilities. Most of them now foreign owned and have no desire or intent to build the capacity we need

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
China is our fourth highest Export Market and we could sell more to this Market I remember the buy British Campaign we need to get Manufacturing and exporting more from the Northern power house. This may also help re-balance our house building In the UK and save our green spaces in the South East. Don't worry about the Russians and Chiniese as they are all friends of the leader of the Labour Party.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here