Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Childrens Parties at The Amex

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Anyone done a birthday party at The Amex? I'm thinking about it but three hundred quid seems expensive. Is it worth it?

Sk8er

Anyone done a birthday party at The Amex? I'm thinking about it but three hundred quid seems expensive. Is it worth it?

Went on 1 for my nephew's 13th. It was amazing. Good value. You get a shortened tour of the stadium. When you got to the players changing room gully was there with a full kit with his name and number on. Then they played a 5 a side tournament on the warm up pitch then a party food and cake in the away dressing room. The guys that ran it did an amazing job that was thief first one for older kids. Brilliant value as his kit is adult size nearly £100 then 15 mates and 4 adults works out less than £15 per kid for a fab day out. He is now a legend at school. I had a brill day (I'm 37) and I've now play footie at the Amex, even though they made me be goalie!
Go on do it you won't regret it
You have to pay extra for party bags witch we didn't do but the two guys that run it made up some with their own sweets and goodies
Can't recommend it enough

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
My boy had his 9th birthday party at the Amex in march. Is wasn't cheap but it was a fantastic experience which all of the kids who went still talk about now. There were 25 kids and we took the option of Albion party bags at £5 each which had a scarf, latest programme and a few other Albion bits in. Ours was just short of £600 but worth every penny.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here