Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Child molesting scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The danger is that the people (police) who protect you from these nonces are also paid by them. The police were a private security force built up about 150 years ago (i think) by a load of nonces for their own protection. These peoples/nonces now have great great grand children running the world.

Point of order, that is categorically not how or why the Police formed.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I think i will pass if it is all the same to you. I have better things to do with my time.

Oh, ok then. Here's a picture instead of your much wanted youtube video. Hope this pleases.

savile_princecharles.jpg

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I suggest you read some academic research on sex offenders rather than rely on Youtube videos for "evidence".

I'm confused or really blind? and no, i'm not going into the books you've obviously read, i'm going by the ones i've been told about at face value.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I'm confused or really blind? and no, i'm not going into the books you've obviously read, i'm going by the ones i've been told about at face value.

Do you even know what that means? Hilarious.

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Right......so arguing your point based on Youtube videos and books you have been told about at face value no less!! Sorry to break it to you but The Sun isn't actually a book. Time for me to leave this debate, got better things to do than debate with someone who forms opinions based on hearsay and media reaction.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Do you even know what that means? Hilarious.

Sorry if that wasn't clear.
I meant to say- I'm going by the pedos i've been told about and met. There's shit loads of them in Brighton. One used to hang around my school getting the boys to get on the class a drugs and bunk off school to stay around his. The one I knew was a brighton fan who a lot would of known from the Goldstone and Preistfield days. Tony was his first name. He was an Ofsted inspector and did foreign exchange. He also helped at st marys Magdalene church. He managed to blag parents into thinking he was taking their kids to football matches to watch football.
He too was in a ring. He knew similar types all around the world.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Right......so arguing your point based on Youtube videos and books you have been told about at face value no less!! Sorry to break it to you but The Sun isn't actually a book. Time for me to leave this debate, got better things to do than debate with someone who forms opinions based on hearsay and media reaction.

If Peados didn't run this world, they would of shut the dark-net down ages ago. If you don't know what the dark-net is, it's basically where a lot of these rings all share there shit together.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I meant to say- I'm going by the pedos i've been told about and met. There's shit loads of them in Brighton. One used to hang around my school getting the boys to get on the class a drugs and bunk off school to stay around his. The one I knew was a brighton fan who a lot would of known from the Goldstone and Preistfield days. Tony was his first name. He was an Ofsted inspector and did foreign exchange. He also helped at st marys Magdalene church. He managed to blag parents into thinking he was taking their kids to football matches to watch football.

Right. I'm genuinely glad to be able to say you really are a one off The Truth. Heavens. Do you have a talking dog that helps you solve these crimes and tries to convince adults you're not making all this up for giggles?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

well I am convinced two water tight case studies right there.

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares

You seem to know an awful lot about 'Tony' and the way he operates, almost sounds like he let you into his ring...

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The only child that's f***ed around here is you The Truth.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
There's some very sick puppies who represent us. Do you reckon there's some sort of basic pervert test you have to pass before you are allowed to become an MP?

Q. You're at a local primary school harvest festival as guest of honour do you:

a) Thank the children for their generosity in bringing in food for the local elderly, then lead them in a rendition of the Lord's Prayer
b) Wait until the school hall is empty and then shove a tin of pineapple chunks up your arse and anger-f*** a watermelon whilst wearing a gym slip you found in the girl's changing room

If you answered (b) then proceed straight to Parliament. Don't forget that you can still claim poppers and nitrous oxide on MP expenses.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Right. I'm genuinely glad to be able to say you really are a one off The Truth. Heavens. Do you have a talking dog that helps you solve these crimes and tries to convince adults you're not making all this up for giggles?

No, I'm not making this up. I do actually go outside and experience the ups and downs of life. Luckily for me I've never been a victim of these bastards but there are many who are. God knows why you are defending pedophiles? Why are you denying they work in rings? that's absurd!

People like you are the reasons why these dirty bastards can get away with what they do.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
No, I'm not making this up. I do actually go outside and experience the ups and downs of life. Luckily for me I've never been a victim of these bastards but there are many who are. God knows why you are defending pedophiles? Why are you denying they work in rings? that's absurd!

Mocking your nonsense and defending paedophiles are not the same thing. I find you and your stories to be at best lacking judgement and at worst quite harmful.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
The only child that's f***ed around here is you The Truth.

Nice comment for such a sensitive thread.

The fact you've actually thought and typed that out probably suggests maybe you are too a..... really cool NSC user.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Nice comment for such a sensitive thread.

The fact you've actually thought and typed that out probably suggests maybe you are too a..... really cool NSC user.[/QUOTE

f*** off.

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
I'd suggest the problem is that highly authoritarian hierarchical organisations be they the Roman Catholic Church or other religious organisations, parts of the media or other organisations facilitate abuses of authority and power by nature of their structures and power dynamics. Without greater accountability and openness there is no safe way of ensuring these horrors don't repeat themselves.

Sensible post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here