Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chicksen...what's the NSC opinion so far

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Caused an embarrassing over reaction from some on here after 30 minutes of football. Bar that who knows, looks like he has pace and wants to get forward but was up against a good team

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
I'm sat in Spain and I have not seen him play yet but it is obvious he is more toilet than Thomas Crapper.

Jbanged

Jan 16, 2013
Barcelona
I only saw him at the getafe game. For me he was a bit slow on the ball and got caught out. However, was quick to recover from his mistake. Half a seasons time he will be fine

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
From what I could see, he gave away the ball but chased back (bloody quick) and closed down the attacker but who managed to get a 'cross' in. It seemed to me that our defence stood and watched a bit as the ball came across.

Give the kid a chance !

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Where was he last night ?

Did you not see the public hanging of him in Dick's just prior to kick-off?

Yes, he got mugged for VR's second goal, but he had two other VR players on him immediately who tried to stop his run back to get a tackle in. The boy has serious pace. I thought he was a bit inexperienced at VR level (but few in our team have much experience at that level), but that he showed real promise. Likely to be #2 choice for LB this season, unless we sign one who pushes him down a further spot.

Did you not see the public hanging of him in Dick's just prior to kick-off?

Yes, he got mugged for VR's second goal, but he had two other VR players on him immediately who tried to stop his run back to get a tackle in. The boy has serious pace. I thought he was a bit inexperienced at VR level (but few in our team have much experience at that level), but that he showed real promise. Likely to be #2 choice for LB this season, unless we sign one who pushes him down a further spot.

My question arose from the fact that the club website does not show him playing or being in the squad last night.

JoshFanner

Jul 22, 2013
No, I got confused with that, they announced Chicksen as coming on in the second half, but he never did.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
No he didn't play last night. Dodgy announcement.

This is what happens when you drop Richie Reynolds.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
I was gonna say. I definitely heard his name but couldn't remember actually seeing him. Just assumed i didnt really notice him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here