Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chicken Nuggets - All good or rank as f***??

Are chicken nuggets nice or nasty?

• Nice - You are right, why shouldn't they be enjoyed??

Votes: 21 61.8%
  • Nasty - It might be PENIS MEAT

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I have no opinion because i'm a vegetarian FUCKWIT

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I love Chicken nuggets and most forms of processed meat that has been breaded in some way including economy fish fingers (50p for 20 from sainos!!). Others think that i am disgusting and that all the meat is 'arsehole meat' or 'brains', i argue that it's still meat and no more disgusting than eating the meat from the ribs for example, everyone LOVES ribs innit/

I will continue to eat breaded meat products whatever the outcome of this poll but I got to wondering, 'Do NSCers eat Chicken Nuggets or are they a bunch of TWATS like I always thought?'

Over to you, losers....

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I eat them and enjoy it all the more because you can use them to tease vegi types with. 'Thats crap processed meat you know, it might have a bit of a cows arse in it'
'Yes and it tastes gorgeous'

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
I'm a veggie FUCKWIT :clap:

Giant Seagull

That was textbook
Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Indeed, now that i have thought about it more, a chicken nugget could contain a giant horses dick, but if you dip it in some ketchup you wouldnt know a thing! :lolol:

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I very rarely have them. I don't have a violent dislike of chicken nuggets, its just that they don't taste of very much, and are a bit bland imho.

If we're talking breaded chicken products made from reformed meat, I ADORE those breaded chicken things with melted cheese and ham inside (NOT the Kievs though, cos I don't like garlic). 20 minutes in the oven, and the cheese is bursting out of those chickens and sizzling on the baking tray....a feast for the eye, a joy for the palette, and a piece of piss to cook. What more could you want from a midweek dinner in front of Emmerdale ?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I like to pick the breadcrumbs off and eat it then i'll eat my chips and then i'll eat the meat last when it's a bit cold. Brilliant.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Never eaten one.

Doubt I ever will.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Richie Morris said:
I was once a veggie. Am not now. I missed the following too much:

- Mini Savoury eggs.
- Big Macs.
- Steak.

:tosser:

fatboy said:
Never eaten one.

Doubt I ever will.

I'm going to liquidise one and put it in your blue WKD when you're not looking.

(Obviously I'll to carry it round with me so it'll be all warm as well.)

I LOVE processed food and this afternoon in Iceland bought some BURGERS, chicken and vegetable PIES and some potato WAFFLES. Yummy for my tummy.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Safeway said:
I'm going to liquidise one and put it in your blue WKD when you're not looking.

(Obviously I'll to carry it round with me so it'll be all warm as well.)

I LOVE processed food and this afternoon in Iceland bought some BURGERS, chicken and vegetable PIES and some potato WAFFLES. Yummy for my tummy.
:D:D:D:D:D

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
McDonald's have just started using chicken breast in their nuggets.

Well done McDonald's! Wooohoooooo!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here