Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Chesterfield vs Portsmouth

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Two clubs we've had history with at various times, currently slugging it out on ITV1 in the FA Cup.

0-0 so far, hadn't realised Will Grigg was in non-league these days. That Pompey twat with the bell is, of course, an almost ever-present background noise.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Two clubs we've had history with at various times, currently slugging it out on ITV1 in the FA Cup.

0-0 so far, hadn't realised Will Grigg was in non-league these days. That Pompey twat with the bell is, of course, an almost ever-present background noise.
Which one is non-league, out of interest? Or is it both of them?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Whenever a keeper comes out to punch a ball that isn't there, it rarely ends well.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Ex Poompey player too. Perfect FA Cup stuff.

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
Dreadful second half, even with the Ref letting things go to try and get a flow going. Pompey going out with a whimper at this rate. Gawd knows how they're top of league one.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Delighted for Fleetwood Town (long story, soft spot for them) to beat the BBC's media darlings, Kidderminster Harriers 2-1.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I think you may have fallen victim to a tiny 'woosh' there.
He did. Went straight over his head. I'm not going to be a sheep here like Frutos but I enjoyed our fixtures with Pompey. I always looked out for it when we were in the same division. He probably doesn't remember the rivalry like I do. Much better fixture than Southampton or Bournemouth

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Good effort from Cray Valley Paper Mills at Charlton tonight.

Under 5 minutes of normal time and every chance that they can take them back to the 1,000 capacity Badgers ground.

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
Is that clown Westwood allowed to go again now? I’m guessing so given the f***ing bell!
Heard a story once He came and watched the Albion at the Goldstone in his formative years But was racially 🤷🏻‍♂️abused then went to Pompey and found a home
how true this fable is IDK
But he is a Soap Distant type of fellow

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Tam Naylor will be back to home area where family are from

Pre Wigan was at Pompey for 3 years, before that Burton for several years, think they might have picked him up as a Derby reject

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here